Senior Manager, Sales Enablement
Sitecore has an incredible opportunity for a Sales Enablement Professional to join its Global Sales Enablement team, with a remit to manage the Sales Enablement function for the EMEA Region. This role has a strong preference for multi-lingual applicants.
This is a mission critical strategic role for Sitecore, enabling the EMEA sales organization to maximise their performance selling Sitecore solutions and increasing sales productivity to support high growth. This role will leverage the global Sitecore sales curriculum, sales enablement framework and methodology, best practices, and internal and external experts to develop and deliver a sales enablement program aligned to both global and local sales strategy.
The Senior Sales Enablement Manager is responsible for gathering requirements, scoping, developing and executing selling skills programs for the EMEA sales organization. You will be a first-class coach and facilitator with a deep understanding of sales processes, sales methodologies, sales systems and operations, and first-hand complex enterprise sales experience. You will understand the digital marketing space and be able educate our Sales team and our partners on how to position Sitecore and its value proposition.
A key attribute of this role is the assessment and analysis of the skills gap, you will be required to give feedback and present to enablement team colleagues, sales management and senior management to help us prioritise activity. This role requires sales acumen and proven pedigree in order to support a highly skilled enterprise sales force.
As a member of the Global Sales Enablement Team you will be a strong collaborator with a hands-on approach, taking ownership of and/or a role in global sales enablement projects to support the sales organization as required.
The global enablement team is a growing and highly skilled team of sales, sales enablement and sales operations professionals. We are consistently striving to drive measurable sales results, in a fast paced, highly growth driven enterprise sales environment. We are very proud to be highly interdependent and driven, whilst being subject matter experts individually. Every interaction and delivery of content must be world class, we are perfectionists and make no apologies for that. In everything we do, we strive to do it right, and we do it right first time.
In your first 4 weeks you’ll be expected to
- Complete your general Sitecore onboarding
- Gain a better understand of the digital marketing space
- Begin building strong relationships with the wider enablement team
- Meet key stakeholders within the regional sales organisation
- Familiarise yourself with the Sales Enablement Framework and related content
- Learn from us!
In your first 8 weeks you’ll be expected to
- Continue building on activity from weeks 1 – 4
- Conduct a gap analysis around the current content and your regional requirements
- Build relationships with senior sales leaders and begin to engage with sales executives
- Take ownership of at least one major project
- Agree your enablement plan with the team
- Begin field and manager coaching
- Assist with content creation for global sales enablement events
In your first 6 Months you’ll be expected to
- Actively participate and add value in QBRs
- Complete at least 3 major projects
- Be a value-added partner to all the regional sales stakeholders
- Be able to deliver all sales onboarding and methodology training
- Participate in ensuring we hire the best sales talent available
- Be an ambassador for sales excellence and execution
- Allow us to learn from you!
- Scope, build and implement sales enablement programs (global or for specific regions) for all roles within the sales organization (Account Executives, Inside Sales, Sales Development, Sales Managers, Presales, and supporting roles) including selling skills programs and skills reinforcement workshops, working in close partnership with subject matter experts
- Oversee all aspects of the definition, development, rollout, and delivery of enablement programs, including coaching and facilitation
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans, proactively managing milestones, dependencies and timelines to ensure smooth execution
- Identify selling skills that are required to help the field execute against the global sales strategy and engage field and sales leaders to gather and prioritize requirements in order to determine enablement approach and objectives for the region
- Identify and engage sales leaders and field champions to help drive adoption of new skills and best practices and to evolve and refine sales enablement programs based on feedback
- Define, track and report on key metrics that indicate sales effectiveness improvements and skill development traction
- Act as sales champion across the business sharing field insights to help inform sales programs, tools and processes
- Research and apply industry best practices for skills development and change management
- Ensure own development and learning addressed to have maximum impact in front of sellers when delivering the Sitecore Seller Enablement program.
Skills & competences:
- Fluent in English language with additional fluency in French or German preferred.
- Recent sales/sales management experience in a high value enterprise software sales environment
- Successful ownership of a sales revenue quota, either as an individual contributor or leader within the last 10 years.
- Experience in sales enablement, or a similar sales effectiveness role, preferably in high-tech (Digital Marketing or similar)
- Certification in Miller Heiman, or another sales methodology
- Demonstrable experience implementing new sales methodologies and driving behavioral change
- Passion for working with sales and a deep understanding the role and how sales professionals think
- Proven track record of scoping enablement programs, building enablement content and executing programs
- Knowledge of Salesforce and experience leveraging the platform to drive new sales behaviors
- Effective at working cross-functionally and collaboratively, with the ability to align differing perspectives
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including presentation and facilitation skills
- Exceptional coaching skills, with evidence of coaching to senior positions within sales and sales management