Principal Data Scientist
Sitecore is the global leader in experience management software that combines content management, commerce, and customer insights. The Sitecore Experience CloudTM empowers marketers to deliver personalized content in real time and at scale across every channel—before, during, and after a sale. More than 5,200 brands––including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, Dow Chemical, and L’Oréal––have trusted Sitecore to deliver the personalized interactions that delight audiences, build loyalty, and drive revenue.
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world. We are currently looking for a highly skilled and experienced Data Scientist to join the Product Development team and contribute to Sitecore’s vision of enabling our customers to own the experience.
You will join a dynamic, international and cutting-edge organization with high growth rates and highly motivated employees.
We are looking for a passionate principal data scientist who thrives on solving difficult problems while mixing theoretical and practical challenges. As a principal data scientist and expert in your field, you will be working as part of a team to define and execute data science solutions.
You will work with the Chief Data Scientist on developing and executing our machine learning roadmap, by collaborating closely with engineers and product managers.
- Inform, influence, support, and execute on our product decisions and product launches.
- Analyze customer data sets to define/determine algorithms which enable highly relevant personalization, predictions, and other insights
- Work in the data science team in collaboration with product management and engineering to define, design, prototype and validate machine learning and advanced analytics solutions with a focus on customer outcomes and business value.
- Work in the data science team along with engineering to build and maintain a rigorous experimental platform, establish data driven methodologies for offline and online testing.
- Help the Chief Data Scientist evangelize across the organization data and analytics best
- Independent, self-learner, who can find ways of solving problems others find impossible.
- PhD in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, or MS is data science with a strong record of achievements in the industry.
- 5+ year experience industry experience effectively applying ML and AI to solve business critical problems.
- In depth knowledge of machine learning methods and industry applications, a graduate plus level knowledge of statistics and ML modeling is expected.
- Experience in recommender systems, user behavior clustering is desired.
- Experience with very large datasets, high availability systems is desired.
- Fluency with Python is required, experience developing machine learning applications in Scala or Java is a plus.
- Good communication skills (English) and the ability to thrive in a multinational environment.
We give you the opportunity to work with a highly skilled team in a dynamic, international and fun work environment. We are an organization where suggestions are welcome, and your influence is embodied in the final product. Sitecore is an open-minded company with great opportunities for personal development.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.