Financial Systems Manager
Financial Systems Manager
Sitecore is the global leader in customer experience management. The company delivers highly relevant content and personalized digital experiences that delight audiences, build loyalty, and drive revenue. With the Sitecore® Experience Platform™, marketers can own the experience of every customer who engages with their brand, across every channel. More than 4,000 of the world’s leading brands—including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, EasyJet and L'Oréal—trust Sitecore to help them deliver the meaningful interactions that win customers for life.
About the Job:
Under the direction of the VP, Financial Systems, the Financial Systems Manager is responsible for maximizing the day-to-day functionality of Sitecore’s Financial Systems. The Financial Systems Manager proactively improves and supports critical business strategies by directing the development, implementation, and maintenance of NetSuite while also supporting company needs by collaborating cross-functionally with all department and business leaders. This role is highly focused on ensuring day-to-day tactical functionality of NetSuite including Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Revenue Recognition, managing customizations, documentation, and integrations. This position ensures the right roles and responsibilities are assigned to users and that policies and processes are in place to maintain data integrity and application standards that meet/exceed customer expectations while also being in alignment with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Maintain the NetSuite application and 3rd party integrations to include Adaptive Insights, Avalara, Coupa, Expensify, Egencia, Stripe/SuiteSync and FloQast.
- Plan, review, and revise configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet evolving business and operational needs.
- Monitor end-user usage of systems and track performance.
- Provide level 2 support to the NetSuite administrator.
- Develop, test, and deploy customizations utilizing partners and consultants.
- Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change control and customizations meet SOX compliance.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the NetSuite platform.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customizations, and integrations.
- Participate in on-going system training and lead internal trainings and regular information sharing activities.
- Responsible for the change management and release process of NetSuite updates.
- Coordination of system enhancements, large project initiatives as well as Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Decompose documents to create test cases and scenarios for complex integrations including writing test documentation and execute test cases.
- End-to-End ownership of enhancement request from request through implementation including post production activities.
- Provide support to multiple projects at any given time. It is critical to this position that the Financial Systems Manager remains composed in a dynamic and frequently changing work environment.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with employees and partners.
- Technical proficiency in the areas of software troubleshooting and support.
- 2+ years demonstrated experience with NetSuite or similar ERP (Dynamics, Sage, etc)
- Should have demonstrable ERP administration and configuration experience in complex environments.
- Working knowledge of csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, analytics and scheduling scripts.
- Basic understanding of GAAP.
- Basic Data Analysis with Excel such as v-lookups and pivot tables.
- Ability to travel to other locations for Mergers and Acquisitions (2-8 weeks).
- Strong data analytics, reporting and database experience (T-SQL/PL-SQL, Snowflake, MS-SQL, SSRS, Oracle, Tableau or Looker).
- Experience with change control and SOX compliance a plus
- SuiteScript a plus
At Sitecore you will have the opportunity to work with skilled colleagues in a dynamic, international, and fun environment. We have a flat organization, where decision paths are short, suggestions are encouraged, and your influence is felt in the final product. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, as well as excellent opportunities for career development.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.