Sitecore delivers a digital experience platform that empowers the world’s smartest brands to build lifelong relationships with their customers. A highly decorated industry leader, Sitecore is the only company bringing together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform that delivers more than 500,000 digital experiences every day. Leading companies including American Express, ASOS, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, L’Oréal and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers. Learn more at Sitecore.com
Our employees are our foundation. Sitecore is built upon a diverse group of passionate, innovative, and collaborative individuals located across four continents and over 20 countries. The Sitecore values of Foster Collaboration, Push Boundaries, Take Ownership, Cultivate Community, and Customers First are what drive and unite us across the globe. Learn more about the Sitecore values here: https://www.sitecore.com/company/our-values
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world. To build on Sitecore’s success and growth, we’re looking for a skilled Senior Accountant.
This role will be very hands on and play an integral part in all aspects of accounting operations with opportunities to work on various projects as we scale. The ideal candidate will be someone who can roll up their sleeves to execute accounting operations and help implement systems that can scale and improve upon processes. The Senior Accountant should enjoy a fast-paced environment, be a team player and have an excellent ability to prioritize individual and team objectives while developing the accounting infrastructure
- Ensure timely execution and review of month-end and quarter-end close activities including, but not limited to prepare journal entries, account reconciliation, analysis, and reporting.
- Perform detailed review of general ledger accounts and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Identify and resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Administrator of Employee expenses reimbursements system; Expensify. Prepare reconciliation between General Ledger, Expensify, and Credit card transactions. Follow up with employees to submit expense reports on time and resolve issues in Open and processing expense reports.
- Employee records reconciliation of Workday, NetSuite, Coupa and Expensify systems
- Fixed Assets Management; capitalization, monthly depreciation, disposal/ transfer of assets.
- Lead and assist in preparing audit schedules, providing data to auditors, and coordinating with auditors to resolve their queries.
- Assist with researching and resolving technical accounting issues, including leases, contract costs, adoption of new standards, and general corporate accounting matters, especially as they relate to disclosure requirements.
- Maintain and improve upon the current accounting infrastructure, ensuring that all financial systems and files stay in sync with the general ledger.
- Maintain documentation of current processes and procedures.
- Assist with the development and implementation of new systems and internal controls that meet the Company’s business growth and culture.
- Coordination of accounting matters with other departments.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- 4+ years of corporate accounting experience, CPA preferred but not required.
- Hands-on experience with ERP systems, preferably NetSuite, Coupa and Expensify.
- Experience with lease accounting and contract cost accounting a plus.
- High-tech industry experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to use Microsoft productivity software such as Excel and Word
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities, and adhere to tight deadlines, all while maintaining exceptional attention to detail Strong organization skills and the ability to maintain detailed records.
- Ability to work collaboratively across different departments.
- Exhibits pride of ownership and sets and adheres to uncompromising quality standards for deliverables.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.