What you will do :
- Experience in salesforce Lightning components, Aura framework.
- Good understanding of Salesforce Service Cloud features.
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts.
- CI/CD work experience along with GIT hub, ANTS, Jira applications.
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API
- Experience in working on Lightning Communities.
- Detailed experience writing LWC, Lightning Aura, Visualforce and Apex classes and triggers
- Experience using tools (Data Loader, Visual Studio Code IDE)
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications via real-time, batch, sync/async.
Desirable skills, knowledge, and experience
- Minimum 7 Years of Experience in Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities implementation
- Salesforce AppBuilder / Platform Developer I / Platform Developer 2 Certified
- Salesforce Lightning experience is must
- Strong experience in Salesforce configuration and customization
- Strong experience in integrating Salesforce with external systems
- Strong experience in Agile way of working
- DevOps practitioner with Bitbucket, Git and CI/CD experience
- Good understanding and exposure to Salesforce DX
- Proven knowledge of business process and its KPIs, including best practices to support the relevant business processes