Sitecore delivers a digital experience platform that empowers the world’s smartest brands to build lifelong relationships with their customers. A highly decorated industry leader, Sitecore is the only company bringing together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform that delivers more than 500,000 digital experiences every day. Leading companies including American Express, ASOS, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, L’Oréal and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers. Learn more at Sitecore.com
Our employees are our foundation. Sitecore is built upon a diverse group of passionate, innovative, and collaborative individuals located across four continents and over 20 countries. The Sitecore values of Foster Collaboration, Push Boundaries, Take Ownership, Cultivate Community, and Customers First are what drive and unite us across the globe. Learn more about the Sitecore values here: https://www.sitecore.com/company/our-values
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world. To build on Sitecore’s success and growth, we’re looking for a Procurement Director.
Sitecore is establishing our first-ever dedicated procurement team, and as the lead of this function, you’ll be responsible for establishing Sitecore’s worldwide corporate procurement processes, refining or implementing the purchasing systems we use to implement these processes, and recruiting and managing the global team to execute on your vision. As a player/coach, you’ll be flexing between setting the strategic direction to collaborating with Sitecorians on their systems, services, and equipment needs, from project kick-off through vendor analysis and business case approvals. Reporting to the CFO, you’ll have the executive backing to influence how the company operates while streamlining our systems, improving our productivity, and delivering bottom-line results.
- Create the worldwide polices & processes to stand up our first dedicated purchasing organization
- Establish the processes we’ll use to evaluate and rate potential vendors
- Refine our current purchasing systems as needed, and identify and implement any additional systems needed to achieve this vision
- Streamline the decision making, forms, and processes for selecting and approving new vendors
- Identify the roles needed to achieve the department’s objectives and recruit, onboard, and manage these team members
- Establish metrics to measure the performance and success of the organization, from supplier performance and quality to team member
- Working closely with your legal partner, implement a global vendor contract database that tracks all contracts, including all key metadata, such as terms, notice dates, rate increase caps, etc.
- Lead the negotiation of vendor agreements and purchases
- Ensure all downstream processes, such as PO approvals and receiving, are efficiently completed
- Work with Sitecorians on upcoming renewals to ensure we have ample time to evaluate and implement competitive solutions in the event that we want to change vendors
- Develop and manage a regular cadence of interacting with key business leaders on upcoming renewals and business needs
- Proven Leader at Scale - Your credentials speak for themselves; you have experience working at a global scale at a hyper-growth business that’s looking to scale to a billion and beyond; and you have the expertise on best practices in your field.
- Strategic focus – You have the ability to analyze, formulate, and implement procurement strategies to significantly increase productivity and reduce costs for a global business.
- Tech Experience Preferred - Knowledge working in the spend categories spanning a cloud business, including IT, sales, marketing, engineering, finance, and professional services.
- Digital Transformation Driver - Anticipate market changes to drive industry-relevant solutions to customers, building trust with stakeholders and translating solutions into business impact and outcomes that accelerate our digital transformation.
- Deal Orchestrator – Leads teams to maximize business and cost-side opportunities. Proven and observed cross-functional team facilitation experience. Lead and drive the sourcing cycle leveraging learnings and expertise to accelerate and win deals. Understand key contract terms and conditions, and how to astutely negotiate terms.
- Robust Project Management Skills – You know how to exceed the schedule and scope expectations of Sitecore’s stakeholders
- Data Driven Decision Making - Ability to confidently make recommendations to executive, business decision makers based on objective data.
- Bias for Speed and Action – We’re here to win and doing that takes Olympic caliber talent that can make decisions and are here to make an impact.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.