Cloud Automation Developer
Sitecore delivers a digital experience platform that empowers the world’s smartest brands to build lifelong relationships with their customers. A highly decorated industry leader, Sitecore is the only company bringing together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform that delivers more than 500,000 digital experiences every day. Leading companies including American Express, ASOS, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, L’Oréal and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers.
We are currently looking for a Cloud Automation Developer to join our dynamic and innovative engineering team in Dnipro office. As an engineer of a global cloud team, you will be working directly with the production systems behind all Sitecore Cloud offerings.
You will be responsible for streamlining and automating all key operations required for end to end service delivery for our customers including service requests orchestration, advanced monitoring setup such as synthetic transaction and rule-based alerts analysis, and also building continuous delivery pipeline to production. You will work closely with platform engineering teams and the entire Cloud Operations team to ensure automation design is aligned with product features and daily customer scenarios.
- Designing alerting & monitoring tools for health checks and recovery of all customer-facing production systems
- Enhancing an orchestration toolset with necessary troubleshooting and service delivery automations using PowerShell, C#, Python, Ansible, Terraform and related technologies
- Creating add-ons for the Sitecore Managed Cloud offering based on Microsoft Azure and leveraging Azure Web Apps, Azure Kubernetes Services, Azure SQL, Solr, Elastic Cloud, Redis
- Evangelize and adapt cloud engineering practices like cloud-first, Dev Ops, Infrastructure-as-Code, Configuration-as-Code etc.
- 3 or more years of experience as a software developer, automation QA or a DevOps engineer
- Strong automation track record using PowerShell or any other scripting/programming language
- Knowledge of .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, Web API
- Practical experience with Containerization technologies (Docker, k8s)
- Hands-on experience with Continuous Deployment practices, TeamCity or Jenkins tools
- In-depth knowledge of network structure, web application architectures, micro-services and related technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or other cloud environments
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and logical thinking skills
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected basis.