Business Support Engineer
Business Support Engineer
Our mission is to elevate leading brands through unforgettable digital connections with their customers. Sitecore delivers a composable digital experience platform that empowers the world’s smartest and largest brands to build lifelong relationships with their customers. A highly decorated industry leader, Sitecore is the leading company bringing together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform that delivers millions of digital experiences every day. Thousands of blue-chip companies including American Express, Porsche, Starbucks, L’Oréal, and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers. Learn more at Sitecore.com.
Sitecore’s foundation is our diverse group of passionate, smart, innovative, and collaborative individuals located across four continents and over 25 countries. Having a wide range of perspectives, experiences, and skills is what makes us the company we are today. The Sitecore values are what drive and unite us across the globe.
About the Role:
The vision and mission of our CEO, Steve Tzikakis, is to create a legendary customer journey where our customers are the number one priority and receive an unparalleled service. This role will be dedicated to deliver that amazing customer experience journey by interacting and solving our enterprise customers 'incidents on our SaaS solutions. Our support engineers are committed to concise communications and documentation of processes. You have a strong aptitude for technologies, trouble shooting and problem solving. You will collaborate with global teams and leverage the existing mechanisms – or create new ones – to reach our goals.
What You’ll Do:
- Interact with Sitecore customers, and partners to address raised technical and business cases related to the Sitecore product portfolio
- Own, troubleshoot and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams
- Writing and reviewing accurate and complete support procedures and documentation
- Supporting proactive knowledge-sharing across the platform
What You Need to Succeed
- Ability to prioritize in a complex, dynamic environment
- Have a strong desire to solve complex problems
- Provide excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well in a highly collaborative team and in ambiguous situations
- Experience troubleshooting web-based applications
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Experience working in B2B enterprise environments
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
Why you should click ‘Apply’:
- Sales and Customer Success are the key to our success! We are tapping into an exciting $30B market opportunity that is still very much in its infancy and feel It’s never been a better time to join Sitecore as we look to grow by 30% YoY. Growth for us means growth for you and your career.
- Great team and company culture! You can find out more about our company culture in the Sales and Customer Success team and our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, on our YouTube Channel. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, Sitecore has been recognized for award-winning Culture by Comparably.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.