Account Executive SaaS, Enterprise
Our mission is to elevate leading brands through unforgettable digital connections with their customers. Sitecore delivers a composable digital experience platform that empowers the world’s smartest and largest brands to build lifelong relationships with their customers. A highly decorated industry leader, Sitecore is the leading company bringing together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform that delivers millions of digital experiences every day. Thousands of blue-chip companies including American Express, Porsche, Starbucks, L’Oréal, and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers. Learn more at Sitecore.com.
Sitecore’s foundation is our diverse group of passionate, smart, innovative, and collaborative individuals located across four continents and over 25 countries. Having a wide range of perspectives, experiences, and skills is what makes us the company we are today. The Sitecore values are what drive and unite us across the globe.
About the Role/ The Opportunity:
As an Account Executive, you understand how to sell SaaS solutions, not just software. As an Account Executives you bring value to the sales process through your advanced understanding of key business considerations and challenges. You will be frontline in “spreading the word” to CMO’s and VP’s of Marketing and IT about the benefits of Sitecore solutions. You’ll also be responsible to drive customer acquisition and revenue.
This position requires free-thinking and self-motivated top performers. Sitecore is in the unique position of being well established and best-of-breed in our industry while still being dynamic enough for you to have a major impact on the rapid and explosive growth of our company. This position calls for a driven individual who thrives on winning new business, understanding the complex business challenges of your prospects, and clearly communicating the value of a Sitecore solution to various client audiences.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead sales engagements with Enterprise accounts, building relationships and trust, fostering collaboration and customer experience
- Promote the Sitecore suite of solutions through direct and indirect methods to both new & existing Enterprise customers
- Sell by leveraging the Sitecore partner network during the sales process and beyond
- Build and grow a strong pipeline and effective deal coverage of Enterprise opportunities across assigned region
- Manage complex Enterprise sales-cycles, building strong effective buying relationships, comfortable positioning Sitecore to C-level executives
- Ability to convey the value proposition of Sitecore, by demonstrating the technology and market trends, in person and via web presentations
What You Need to Succeed:
- Proven experience as a top performing, quota carrying, sales representative penetrating large, enterprise accounts
- Be adaptable and enjoy a fast-paced, high-growth SaaS software company
- Experience with, and knowledge of, marketing software and the Enterprise Web Technology space
- Experience working with premier digital agencies and web development organizations
- Experience in consultative/solution selling environments
- Desire to provide customers with only the most valued solutions and have passion for excellence in customer service
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, senior management and/or C-level executives
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Possess high empathy and excitement for what can be defined as digital customer experience
- Tenacious, ambitious, self-starter, naturally curious, highly coachable, high emotional intelligence and self-aware
Why you should click ‘Apply’:
- Sales and Customer Success are the key to our success! We are tapping into an exciting $30B market opportunity that is still very much in its infancy and feel It’s never been a better time to join Sitecore as we look to grow by 30% YoY. Growth for us means growth for you and your career.
- Great team and company culture! You can find out more about our company culture in the Sales and Customer Success team and our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, on our YouTube Channel. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, Sitecore has been recognized for award-winning Culture by Comparably
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.