Account Manager (Inside Sales)
Sitecore delivers a digital experience platform that empowers the world’s smartest brands to build lifelong relationships with their customers. A highly decorated industry leader, Sitecore is the only company bringing together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform that delivers more than 500,000 digital experiences every day. Leading companies including American Express, ASOS, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, L’Oréal and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers. Learn more at Sitecore.com
Our employees are our foundation. Sitecore is built upon a diverse group of passionate, innovative, and collaborative individuals located across four continents and over 20 countries. The Sitecore values of Foster Collaboration, Push Boundaries, Take Ownership, Cultivate Community, and Customers First are what drive and unite us across the globe. Learn more about the Sitecore values here: https://www.sitecore.com/company/our-values
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world. To build on Sitecore’s success and growth, we’re looking for a skilled Account Manager in our Dallas office.
An Account Manager will help manage business development for the Sitecore Experience Cloud, you will need to understand how to sell web-based solutions, not just software. You will bring value to the sales process through your advanced understanding of key business considerations and challenges and should feel comfortable talking with the VP of Marketing or the entire IT Staff.
This position requires free thinking and self-motivated top performers. Sitecore is in the unique position of being well established and best of breed in our industry while still being young enough for you to have major impact on the rapid and explosive growth of our firm. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a set number of accounts and expanding net new logos. Focus will be on managing existing partners and clients. This position calls for a driven person who thrives on winning business, understanding the complex business challenges of your prospects and clearly communicating the value of this solution to various client audiences.
- Promote the Sitecore suite of solutions and services through direct and indirect methods
- Proactively manage and grow a set number of accounts and a Network of partners and alliances
- Respond and maintain accountability to customer needs and requests
- Meet and exceed revenue targets and account retention targets
- Manage the complete sales cycle, from identifying opportunity, to managing active deals to close
- Demonstrate value and technology in person and via web presentations
- Understand web technology industry concepts and market trends demonstrating a strong technical aptitude.
- 3+ years of technology sales experience with a focus on inside sales, selling software or cloud solutions
- Preferred background selling CMS and Web Technology
- Proven ability to grow large enterprise accounts and sell to net new business
- Demonstrated customer relationship skills
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.