Senior .Net Developer
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Developer that is thrilled about coding .NET to support our technical vision and join our team in our Copenhagen office! You will be working on Identity and Access Management (IAM) team
As an experienced .NET Developer, you must be technically sound, calm, and hard-working. You should have an eye for detail, play well with others, and easily grasp a system which extends over multiple platforms and sites. You will help drive strategic decisions around technology as well as be hands-on in the development of major software systems. You thrive and enjoy working on all parts of the development cycle and with all team members, QA engineers as well as fellow developers, you are a team player. Curiosity towards new technologies, programming languages, frameworks, etc. is your second nature!
You will be responsible for the translation and implementation and configuration of specifications into a state-of-the-art tested and reusable code. The scope of this role can be fully vertical (from database to business logic & API code to User Interface), or more horizontal, based on personal interests and strengths.
We will give you the ability to use your skills and expertise in a fast-paced, challenging, and international environment. You’ll become part of a talented and dedicated team working in a fun and dynamic culture. We nurture the opportunity for career growth into architecture, analysis, project management and development team leadership. We strive to develop innovative technologies that will be used by the world’s best-known companies. We hope you can join us in creating and innovating one of the most user-friendly content marketing tools on the market.
- Discuss and design software architecture with a motivated and experienced team
- Perform technical analysis of business requirements to be able to convert these into working software solutions
- Ability to review code of fellow team members
- A good deal of coding
- Participates in building, supporting and operating software in a DevOps model
- Design and develop API services and microservices
- Maintaining a working environment with a clear technological vision and future-oriented development approach
- Act as a mentor for junior and medior developers
- Ability to review code of fellow team members
- Strong data modeling skills
- Good understanding of web standards
- Assist senior team members with issue/bug investigation and resolution
- Collaborate with team members to analyze incoming trouble tickets and recreate reported issues
- Develop, test, and implement code fixes
- Conversant in both SQL and NoSQL database solutions
- Create and document workaround processes when possible
- Document technical requirements for enhancement requests
- Experience with Elasticsearch and Microsoft Azure Cloud is a plus
- Knowledgeable in asynchronous programming
Technologies we work with:
- Backend: .NET, .NET Core, C#, Web API, GraphQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, etc.
- Frontend: React, Redux, TypeScript, Sass, yarn, etc.
- Hosting: Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform, etc.
- Tools: Atlassian Bamboo, Jira, Confluence, Git, BitBucket., Azure DevOps
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent knowledge of English is required, both oral and written
- 4 years of proven experience in ASP.NET web development
- Good experience in DevOps and CI/CD best practices (continuous integration, automated testing, automated configuration, and deployment)
- Good experience using Git for version control and are familiar with code hosting sites like GitHub or Bitbucket
- Experience in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) domain is a plus
- Experience creating and maintaining public APIs
- Experience working in a Test-Driven Development (TDD) culture is a plus
- Demonstrated good understanding of software development using modern architectures, design patterns, programming principles, frameworks, and mindset
- Strong analytical and synthetic skills
- Ability to interpret user requirements and translate them into an implementation and customization strategy
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- You are familiar with version control systems such as Git
- You have a good understanding of web stack and technologies applications
- You know how to handle software testing procedures
- Experience with Non-Relational Databases and queries
- You possess a proactive attitude, and you are solution minded
- You pay attention to detail
- You possess a great interest in web technologies
- Familiar working with the Microsoft Visual Studio development tools
- You are a team player
We offer you
- A unique opportunity to play a key role in Sitecore’s international growth journey
- Opportunities for career development
- Fantastic colleagues and a work culture you can believe in
- A social working environment with many event opportunities through our ”Siteclub” employee association
- Great location in central Copenhagen
Who We Are
Sitecore has been awarded EY Entrepreneur of the Year for Denmark and has been named the “Best IT Company in Denmark” by Computerworld Magazine.
Sitecore is the global leader in digital experience management software that combines content management, commerce, and customer insights. We are the first end to end solution covering the entire content life cycle - from planning and creating content to delivering personalized experiences in real time and at scale across every channel.
Sitecore delivers highly relevant content and personalized digital experiences that delight audiences, build loyalty and drive revenue. With Sitecore’s platform, marketers can own the experience of every customer that engages with their brand, across every channel. More than 3,500 of the world’s leading brands – including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, easyJet, and Heineken – trust Sitecore to help them deliver the meaningful interactions that win customers for life.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.
Our employees are our foundation. Sitecore is built upon a diverse group of passionate, innovative, and collaborative individuals located across four continents and over 20 countries. The Sitecore values of Foster Collaboration, Push Boundaries, Take Ownership, Cultivate Community, and Customers First are what drive and unite us across the globe. Learn more about the Sitecore values here: https://www.sitecore.com/company/our-values