Account Executive – Copenhagen, Denmark
Sitecore is the global leader in digital experience management software that combines content management, commerce, and customer insights. The Sitecore Experience CloudTM empowers marketers to deliver personalized content in real time and at scale across every channel—before, during, and after a sale. More than 5,200 brands––including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, Dow Chemical, and L’Oréal––have trusted Sitecore to deliver the personalized interactions that delight audiences, build loyalty, and drive revenue.
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world. To build on Sitecore’s success and growth, we’re looking for a skilled Enterprise Account Executive to work as part of our Danish Sales Organization.
We are looking for an established Enterprise Sales Executive that has proven experience selling Digital/Customer Experience web-based solutions. This individual will possess proven experience demonstrating value in the sales process through advanced understanding of key business considerations and challenges working extensively with the C-Level executives.
- Lead sales engagements across opportunities, building relationships and trust, fostering collaboration and customer experience
- Promote the Sitecore suite of solutions through direct and indirect methods to new customers and partners
- Define opportunity and close plans, manage the sales-cycle, building effective buying relationships, comfortable positioning Sitecore to C-level executives (especially Chief Marketing/Digital/Information Officers, or heads of E-commence/E-channels and VPs)
- Expand partner network and ensure effective enablement of a defined partner network focused on their territory
- Sell with partners or direct, leveraging the Sitecore partner network during the sales process and beyond
- Continuously prospect, build and grow a strong pipeline and effective deal coverage of opportunities across assigned territory.
- Ability to convey the value proposition of Sitecore, being able to demonstrate technology in person (1st level) and via presentations
- Adaptable and enjoys a fast-paced, high-growth SaaS software company.
- Possess high empathy and excitement for what can be defined as digital Customer Experience.
- Proven 5 and 6-figure deal-closer and a team-player.
- Demonstrated and stable track record (more than 3 years) of successfully positioning & winning in the areas of marketing/customer experience/e-commerce/business analytics software.
- Familiarity with Solution-selling methodologies (Miller Heiman, Challenger Sales etc)
- Attributes: Tenacious, ambitious, self-starter, naturally curious, highly coachable, high EQ and self-aware, highly motivated, ability to leverage colleagues well, independent yet team-oriented, passionate about digital engagement and delighting customers, takes pride in being accountable for his/her success.