Associate Cloud Operations Engineer
*Multiple Positions Available*
Sitecore is the global leader in experience management software that combines content management, commerce, and customer insights. The Sitecore Experience Cloud™ empowers marketers to deliver personalized content in real time and at scale across every channel—before, during, and after a sale. More than 5,200 brands—including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, Dow Chemical, and L’Oréal—have trusted Sitecore to deliver the personalized interactions that delight audiences, build loyalty, and drive revenue.
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world. To build on Sitecore’s success and growth, we’re looking for a Cloud Operation Analyst in our Cloud organization.
As an Operations Engineer in our Cloud Operations team, you will assist our global list of companies using Sitecore Cloud services and features to run mission-critical applications. You will work directly with the engineering teams to assist customers making use of the many Sitecore capabilities. You will also work directly with customers to provide the world class support that drives customer success.
- Learn the groundbreaking cloud technologies that power Sitecore Cloud Monitor health of all Sitecore Cloud services and ensure support activities are completed within predefined SLAs
- Proactively respond to outage or service level downgrade scenarios Interact with cloud and Sitecore technologists around the world and resolve customer issues
- Drive customer communication during critical events
- 3 or more years of experience working in a support role or another technical area such as Dev Ops engineering or SRE
- In-depth knowledge of network structure, web application architectures, micro- services and related technologies
- Strong customer focus & multi-tasking skills
- Self-starter who is excited about technology
- Troubleshooting and support experience
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and logical thinking skills
- College degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience troubleshooting applications and infrastructure in an enterprise environment
- Relevant Microsoft certifications (such as MCSE or MCSM)
- Solid knowledge cloud services such as Azure, AWSand container virtualization
- Hands-on experience with Continuous Deployment practices, TeamCity or Jenkins tools
- Experience working in large enterprise environments
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.