Sitecore delivers a digital experience platform that empowers the world’s smartest brands to build lifelong relationships with their customers. A highly decorated industry leader, Sitecore is the only company bringing together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform that delivers more than 500,000 digital experiences every day. Leading companies including American Express, ASOS, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, L’Oréal and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers.
We are currently looking for an Agile Coach who will be responsible for helping train development teams on the agile methodology and oversee the development of agile teams to ensure effective outcomes for the organization. The agile coach’s goal is to arm agile teams with the right knowledge, tools, and training so that they will be able to use agile to its full potential.
- Coaches multiple teams simultaneously by directly observing team activities, guides them through Agile discovery and learning, provides general and role-based training, and helps raise and solve impediments.
- Work closely with partners, particularly Scrum Masters, Product Managers and Product Owners, to evaluate a Teams agile and product maturity and strategies to address gaps.
- Help teams with agile ceremonies, roles, collaboration, and artifacts to reach greater success in project delivery.
- Develop training/certification materials and forums both for existing teams and the onboarding of new talent.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and leadership to establish consistent metrics and KPIs for measuring progress and effectiveness at team, product, and organizational levels.
- Act as a change agent and evangelist to influence the adoption of agile practices across Agile Teams and locations.
- More than 3 years of experience coaching agile teams on the same or similar position.
- At least 5 years of experience working in Software Development or IT.
- Substantial experience with delivery methodologies in a fast-paced complex environment – SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming, and preferably also Lean and Waterfall.
- Knowledge about which Agile metrics are meaningful, how to interpret them, and how to course-correct when the numbers are telling you things are headed out of bounds.
- Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Coaching and mentoring experience.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
Will be a plus:
- SAFe Program Consultant certification (SPC).
- Lean, Kanban, Continuous Improvement, Process experience/certifications.
- Technical/development experience.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected basis.