HT Customer Success Manager
To build on Sitecore’s success and growth, we’re looking for a skilled Customer Success Manager to work as part of our Customer Success Team within ANZ.
Customer Success Managers are responsible for the partnership between Sitecore and our Strategic customers, driving value realization and return on the client’s investment. Customer Success Managers are technology-savvy individuals who have experience across the digital marketing landscape and know its value in driving company strategies. They work directly with our customers to understand business and technical requirements, and to develop solutions to ensure success, through implementation to adoption via the Customers chosen Partner.
- Assisting the customer & their partner to adopt digital marketing best practices, to realize the vision they bought into
- Customer relationship management
- Project management
- Customer presentations & product demos
- Focus on customer retention
- New opportunities identified will be passed to the Sales Consultant to close
- Frequent interaction with clients including Directors, VPs, and C-level executives
- Customer relationship management for all assigned customers.
- Assisting clients to expand their usage and adoption of Sitecore’s Marketing transformation platform.
- Trusted advisor to enable customers to apply our tools to achieve their business objectives.
- Ensure that customers move positively through the customer lifecycle and that they receive the support they need to achieve their marketing objectives
- Working closely with the Customer’s partner & with other team members (Technical and marketing consulting/ Sales Executives /product engineering services/customer support) to be sure mutual objectives are met in support of client satisfaction.
- Communicating consistently with customers throughout the customer lifecycle, escalating important issues where needed.
- Maintaining customer contact and providing status updates for all outstanding issues.
- Managing customer expectations, keeping clients satisfied and expectations realistic.
- Coordinating with customer support to ensure timely closure of quality issues.
- Understand & address customer requests, documenting and engaging appropriate resources
- Welcoming all new customers and educating them on Sitecore resources
- Communicating the Sitecore vision and product roadmap
- Guiding customer success through a thorough understanding of customers’ marketing maturity, business priorities, and success metrics
- Driving Advocacy with our customer base and identifying customers who could participate in case studies
What you need to Succeed
- Passion for digital marketing and Customer success
- Demonstrated exceptional customer skills from previous employment
- Strong and proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships and technical projects
- Excellent work ethic and leadership skills
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, very responsible, and focused on exceeding customer expectations
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and excel in high-stress situations
- Self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to client success
- Experience with managing partners and customers, deliver to best practice
- Prior Customer Success, account management and/or project management experience with implementing customers
- Understanding of Customer Success metrics such as NPS, CSAT, Gross Retention, Net Retention Revenue
- Knowledge of and experience with digital marketing technologies/Content Management systems
- Ability to identify and qualify opportunities focusing on value outcomes for customers
- Prior experience with customer success in a SaaS, or Managed Services company
- Consulting and/or technical training experience
- Onboarding customers to Sitecore and establishing customer relationships