Senior Programmer Writer
This position can be located in Gatineau/Ottawa Canada, Copenhagen/Denmark or Bristol/ UK
Sitecore is the global leader in experience management software that combines content management, commerce, and customer insights. The Sitecore Experience CloudTM empowers marketers to deliver personalized content in real time and at scale across every channel—before, during, and after a sale. More than 5,200 brands––including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, Dow Chemical, and L’Oréal––have trusted Sitecore to deliver the personalized interactions that delight audiences, build loyalty, and drive revenue.
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world. To build on Sitecore’s success and growth, we’re looking for a skilled Sr. Programmer Writer to work as part of our Product Management Team.
If you read and write code, have a knack for writing clear concise technical documentation, and you want to work in a collaborative and innovative team, this could be the perfect role for you!
As a programmer writer at Sitecore, you will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and updating documentation for our developer community. You will work closely with our product managers and developers in the Copenhagen office as well as communicating, coordinating, and working with our development teams in geographically distributed locations to produce high quality technical documentation that meets international standards.
- Documenting the new technical features and architectural innovations that we are constantly adding to our products.
- Explaining how to use our products to the developer community.
- Creating code snippets that illustrate the features in Sitecore and highlight best practices in website development.
- Maintaining and updating our existing range of technical documentation.
- Using community feedback to improve our range of documentation.
- You have several years’ experience writing technical documentation for developers.
- You have a comprehensive understanding of .NET, and C#, reading and writing code.
- You are passionate about technology and about creating high quality documentation that meets the needs of the developer community.
- You can describe complex software architectures and explain how to use SDKs, APIs, and developer tools to develop software applications.
- You are able to quickly grasp new technologies and communicate their inherent complexities in a simple, straightforward fashion.
- You are curious and inquisitive with a structured and independent approach to completing your assignments.
- You have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- You are a native English speaker or have comparable skills. Sitecore's corporate language is English.
- It’s an advantage if you have knowledge of Sitecore, web content management, or digital marketing.
You the chance to work with highly skilled developers and writers on exciting new projects. You will work in a dynamic, international working environment with a strong emphasis on doing work that you consider cool and fun. We have a flat organization, where decision paths are short, suggestions are considered, and your influence is felt in the final product. Sitecore is an open-minded company with great opportunities for personal development here in Copenhagen or in our other offices around the world. We offer flexible work hours and the possibility to work from home, competitive salary with benefits and bonus and excellent opportunities for further training and personal development.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.