Learning Experience Designer
Sitecore delivers a digital experience platform that empowers the world’s smartest brands to build lifelong relationships with their customers. A highly decorated industry leader, Sitecore is the only company bringing together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform that delivers more than 500,000 digital experiences every day. Leading companies including American Express, ASOS, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, L’Oréal and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers. Learn more at Sitecore.com
Our employees are our foundation. Sitecore is built upon a diverse group of passionate, innovative, and collaborative individuals located across four continents and over 20 countries. The Sitecore values of Foster Collaboration, Push Boundaries, Take Ownership, Cultivate Community, and Customers First are what drive and unite us across the globe. Learn more about the Sitecore values here: https://www.sitecore.com/company/our-values
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world. To build on Sitecore’s success and growth, we’re looking for a Learning Experience Designer.
We are looking for a technical, creative, and intellectually curious learning experience designer to join us in building and scaling our product learning programs. This is an exciting opportunity to jump right in and be an integral part of a team focused on inspiring the trajectory of our customers success journey. You will have full creative responsibilities for the organization, instructional content, and graphic design of the eCourses that support a suite of Sitecore products and features. Your design toolbox includes digital learning methods and instruction-led classroom (ILT) focused on delivering real performance outcomes. In this role, you will design and continuously improve learning content associated with the Sitecore products, using an array of creative approaches, as well as help drive customer productivity, innovation, and operational excellence. You will be a part of a team that is transforming Sitecore’s learning programs through innovative technology and learning best practices.
- Scope, design, and develop engaging digital learning and instructor led (ILT) content for Sitecore products using adult learning principles and instructional design best practices to best fit the needs of our learner.
- Regularly revise, update, and enhance current training content and learning assets to reflect product changes, updates or releases.
- Build meaningful relationships with key stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) across the company to design and develop content that translates identified business needs into various consumable learning solutions.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and curiosity to contribute to the development and implementation of new learning models and content design templates.
- Manage end to end design, development, and release timelines of digital learning assets in a fast-paced environment
- At least 1 year of experience designing and developing technical product training materials and content including e-learning, instructor-led (ILT) materials, and others forms of interactive digital content.
- Strong writing skills both instructional and technical.
- Experience with industry standard e-learning development tools including Articulate 360, Camtasia, Adobe Creative Suite, among others
- Deep familiarity with e-learning approaches and technologies, graphic design, and multimedia asset creation
- Graduate degree in an education field or digital learning design
- Teaching experience either corporate or classroom
- Experience using the Sitecore platforms
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.