Sitecore delivers a digital experience platform that empowers the world’s smartest brands to build lifelong relationships with their customers. A highly decorated industry leader, Sitecore is the only company bringing together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform that delivers millions of digital experiences every day. Leading companies including American Express, ASOS, Kimberly-Clark, L’Oréal and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers. Learn more at Sitecore.com.
Sitecore’s foundation is our diverse group of enthusiastic, innovative, and collaborative individuals located across four continents and over 20 countries. Having a wide range of perspectives, experiences, and skills is what makes us the company we are today. The Sitecore values of Foster Collaboration, Push Boundaries, Take Ownership, Cultivate Community, and Customers First are what drive and unite us across the globe. In 2020, Comparably named us one of the Best Companies for Women and we rank in their Top 10% for Company Culture. We are always looking for talented candidates to join and strengthen our growing team.
You will be working with other experienced engineering team members delivering high quality releases, while continually improving solution robustness and performance/scalability.
- Function as an active member in designing, developing, shipping, and supporting demo features.
- Actively take part in identifying user stories, clarifying requirements and scope, breaking down development tasks, discussing implementation details, and supplying time estimates.
- Develop high-quality code that adheres to development patterns and linting rules agreed upon by the team.
- Function as an active open-source maintainer by reviewing issues, taking part in discussions, and reviewing Pull Requests.
- Promote a respectful, open-minded developer community by enforcing the repository’s Contribution Guide and Code of Conduct.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of Sitecore components and technologies to bridge the gap between business and technical aspects and collaborate effectively with other development teams.
- Actively show software engineering best practices throughout product development and maintenance.
- Maintain close collaboration and effective communication with Lead Developer and other members.
A Great Candidate Will Have:
- Exceptional knowledge of programming patterns, antipatterns, and best practices
- Experience working with build tools like Webpack
- Experience with front-end frameworks, like React, Angular, or Vue
- Good knowledge of working in containerized environments
- Demonstrated experience in debugging tools and practices
- Demonstrated experience in using development tools such as Visual Studio, VS Code, JS Lint, Prettier.
A Rockstar Candidate Will Also Have:
- Experience with back-end coding languages (C#.NET)
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with front-end frameworks built for scale, like Next, Gatsby, Nuxt, or Scully.
- Experience with StoryBook
- Experience with internationalization libraries
Required General Knowledge:
- Version control system (Git and branching strategies)
- CI/CD best practices
- Agile and Scrum workflow
- Supportive and respectful attitude towards team members
- Intermediate written and oral communication skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal skill to contribute as an effective collaborator
- Comfortable working remotely with a distributed team
- Comfortable presenting to internal teams across departments
- Enjoy problem-solving on technical challenges
- Good at knowledge sharing and documenting implementation
- Thrive in a challenging environment where we adapt to change quickly and always have something new to learn
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other local legally protected characteristic.