Sitecore delivers a digital experience platform that empowers the world’s smartest brands to build lifelong relationships with their customers. A highly decorated industry leader, Sitecore is the only company bringing together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform that delivers more than 500,000 digital experiences every day. Leading companies including American Express, ASOS, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, L’Oréal and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers. Learn more at Sitecore.com
Our employees are our foundation. Sitecore is built upon a diverse group of passionate, innovative, and collaborative individuals located across four continents and over 20 countries. The Sitecore values of Foster Collaboration, Push Boundaries, Take Ownership, Cultivate Community, and Customers First are what drive and unite us across the globe. Learn more about the Sitecore values here: https://www.sitecore.com/company/our-values
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world. To build on Sitecore’s success and growth, we’re looking for a skilled Accounting Manager.
- Lead the monthly/quarterly/yearly close processes, including preparation and/or review of journal entries, account reconciliations, financial statements, and various financial analyses for domestic and foreign entities to deliver timely, accurate, and insightful reporting.
- Review general ledger on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy of posting.
- Prepare monthly flux analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Establish and maintain internal controls to ensure compliance with financial and GAAP accounting, legislation, policies and procedures.
- Supervises, directs, and reviews the work of the accounting staff (including but not limited to, bank reconciliations, account reconciliations, fixed assets, intangible assets, payroll accounting, AP transactions, expenses, accruals, etc.).
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Assist with audit support and coordination and respond to tax department requests to assist with return preparation.
- Support the continuous system and process improvements.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advice on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Oversee Accounts Payable, ensuring accurate and timely processing of vendor invoices, employee expense reports, and cash controls.
- Support Director of Accounting with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Five to seven years of prior experience in general ledger accounting in a complex accounting structure.
- Experience working in an accounting environment with multiple currencies and global operations preferred.
- Strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP) or IFRS.
- Experience with NetSuite highly preferred; experience with Coupa, Floqast and Expensify systems a plus.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in accounting; Master’s degree and/or CPA Preferred.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to effectively direct & supervise employees across multiple offices.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to maintain detailed records.
- Ability to work effectively under stressful conditions and tight deadlines.
- Ability to exercise initiative and sound judgement and to react with discretion.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and appropriate relationship with employees, vendors, agencies and upper management.
- Ability to develop and establish financial policies and procedures.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.