Business Process Manager, Sales Operations
Our mission is to elevate leading brands through unforgettable digital connections with their customers. Sitecore delivers a composable digital experience platform that empowers the world’s smartest and largest brands to build lifelong relationships with their customers. A highly decorated industry leader, Sitecore is the leading company bringing together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform that delivers millions of digital experiences every day. Thousands of blue-chip companies including American Express, Porsche, Starbucks, L’Oréal, and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers. Learn more at Sitecore.com.
Sitecore’s foundation is our diverse group of passionate, smart, innovative, and collaborative individuals located across four continents and over 25 countries. Having a wide range of perspectives, experiences, and skills is what makes us the company we are today. The Sitecore values are what drive and unite us across the globe.
About the role:
We are seeking a highly driven Business Process Manager/Senior Manager to design and support large-scale, technically complex solutions on Salesforce and the associated ecosystem. You will collaborate with Business teams, Process SMEs and IT admins to review & complete written requirements/change requests; help identify solutions to business needs. You are a “business thinker” and highly strategic able to define practical solutions that align with corporate strategy. A critical component of this role will be the ability to effectively manage priorities, deliverables, and timelines without the need for escalation. May be responsible for some team management.
What you will do:
- Drive systems-related project execution in direct partnership with IT (system administrators and development scrum teams); measure and document business results achieved through solution implementation.
- Responsible for technical administration of designated systems, including configurations and user administration where required.
- Advocate and drive adoption of “best practices” to ensure standardization of business architecture outputs across the organization.
- Ongoing Improvement: Analyze core business objects and identify areas of improvement utilizing config level change.
- Play a major role in strategy execution helping to clarify, communicate, and organize strategic activities.
- Assist strategists and business leaders in providing tools, techniques, and facilitation to enable better strategy implementation.
- Maintain detailed working knowledge of various business processes and applications/systems to provide technical and operational assistance.
- Document current, and develop future, business process maps, utilizing BPM methods/tools that effectively communicate processes and improvement opportunities.
- Understand “As-is” and future state business processes, help analyze gaps, and provide recommended solutions that advance business capabilities.
- Acquire the knowledge of new applications or operational processes that are targeted to specific business units and share that knowledge with the business units through documentation and cross-training.
- Research and implement application/system parameters, configurations, versions and query designs, data access, develop procedures for maintenance and support.
- Following change management guidelines, direct and implement regularly scheduled application upgrades/updates and regular system maintenance.
- Participate in meetings with business units to clarify, understand, and define ownership of processes and systems within departments and IT.
- Participate in assessment of business processes to streamline operations or maximize functionality of applications and systems.
- Perform various quality assurance and quality control aspects as they relate to the operations and applications, such as identifying and documenting problems within operations and recommending solutions.
- Create new, and review and edit old, procedures, reference manuals, project proposals, training materials, and technical reports.
Who you are:
- Highly organized, able balance multiple requests without letting things fall through the cracks.
- Must be advanced in Microsoft Office applications with a focus on Excel.
- Proficiency with Salesforce (Lightening) is required.
- Certified Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator (ADM-211 or ADM-301) or equivalent Salesforce experience.
- Ability to be transactionally focused, while also able to step back and identify process improvement and ways to drive scale and efficiency.
- Attention to detail, analytical thought process, able to identify opportunities to streamline and improve processes, communicate solutions, and document results.
- 5+ years of experience managing and prioritizing a diverse set of projects.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; able to communicate across all levels of an organization and is comfortable training individuals of all disciplines on processes.
- Proactive, flexible, and willing to manage tasks ranging from administrative to complex and analytical and adhere to SLAs.
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Background in Sales Operations is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business discipline preferred.
Why you should click ‘Apply’:
- Growth! We are tapping into an exciting $30B market opportunity that is still very much in its infancy and feel It’s never been a better time to join Sitecore as we look to grow by 30% YoY. Growth for us means growth for you and your career.
- Great team and company culture! You can find out more about our company culture and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, on our YouTube Channel. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, Sitecore has been recognized for award-winning Culture by Comparably.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.