Talent Acquisition – Operations Specialist
Sitecore is the global leader in experience management software that combines content management, commerce, and customer insights. The Sitecore Experience CloudTM empowers marketers to deliver personalized content in real time and at scale across every channel—before, during, and after a sale. More than 5,200 brands––including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, Dow Chemical, and L’Oréal––have trusted Sitecore to deliver the personalized interactions that delight audiences, build loyalty, and drive revenue.
Our employees are our foundation. Sitecore is built upon a diverse group of passionate, innovative, and collaborative individuals located across four continents and over 20 countries. The Sitecore values of Foster Collaboration, Push Boundaries, Take Ownership, Cultivate Community, and Customers First are what drive and unite us across the globe. Learn more about the Sitecore values here: https://www.sitecore.com/company/our-values.
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world. To build on Sitecore’s success and growth, we’re looking for a HR Associate to work as part of our EMEA People Team.
The Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist will provide critical support to our EMEA Recruiting team. This role is essential in executing our operational initiatives and will provide outstanding customer service to our customers, internal and external.
You will work with TA Leadership, business leaders, Human Resources leadership, and recruiting professionals in EMEA to implement best processes and drive best practices through every touch point.
We’d like to see driven individuals who can voice their ideas through data and their research.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Support the Candidate Experience, Recruiting experience and the Operations team with the creation of and execution of Contracts, Benefits, marketing campaigns and operational compliance programs.
- Maintain knowledge of the technology and systems and make recommendations on enhancements to continually improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the program.
- Enhance Candidate experience through process excellence. Partner closely with the EMEA delivery teams in driving process excellence to ensure consistent candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Partner with TA delivery leaders to deliver analytics, metrics, and industry standard methodologies to resolve possible areas for improvement in the recruitment program; analyse and interpret data to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for the business and clients. Collect historical data for use in forecasting and leadership recommendations.
- Partner with D&I team to align compliance initiatives with D&I goals and best practices.
- Lead Global Compliance Programs; Work with Legal and compliance teams to craft regular audits and controls to ensure that all TA processes are in compliance with regulations. Work with regional operational leads to ensure consistency in processes across GEOs.
- Proven experience in recruitment and/or operations. Knowledge of recruitment tools and processes
- Experience with recruitment systems like Workday, Jobvite or equivalent
- Must be able to handle different projects at the same time; meet deadlines and be able to respond to quick, fast action.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly, energetic, fun and professional manner
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.