Inside Partner Account Manager
Inside Partner Account Manager
Sitecore delivers a digital experience platform that empowers the world’s smartest brands to build lifelong relationships with their customers. A highly decorated industry leader, Sitecore is the only company bringing together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform that delivers more than 500,000 digital experiences every day. Leading companies including American Express, ASOS, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, L’Oréal and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers. Learn more at Sitecore.com
Our employees are our foundation. Sitecore is built upon a diverse group of passionate, innovative, and collaborative individuals located across four continents and over 20 countries. The Sitecore values of Foster Collaboration, Push Boundaries, Take Ownership, Cultivate Community, and Customers First are what drive and unite us across the globe. Learn more about the Sitecore values here: https://www.sitecore.com/company/our-values
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world. To build on Sitecore’s success and growth, we’re looking for a skilled Inside Partner Account Manager.
Sitecore is seeking an Inside Partner Account Manager to service and nurture an ecosystem of system integrators, consultancies, digital agencies and other solution providers who recommend and influence the selection of marketing technology to Sitecore’s clients and prospective clients. Candidates for these roles should be highly self-motivated, draw energy from building and maintaining personal relationships, and have passion for ensuring nothing less than an exceptional experience for their portfolio of accounts.
- Provide outstanding customer service and sales support to Affiliates and Partners.
Serve as primary account manager for Affiliates and those Partners without assigned Partner Management in the field.
- Drive inbound and outbound calls, email and Web presentations to establish and maintain relationships with existing and new accounts.
- Train partners on program benefits with emphasis on driving active participation in training, certification and other enablement programs and activities.
- Generate, qualify and route sales leads from Partner and Affiliates.
- Create and update activity and pipeline reports.
- Identify capable and engaged affiliates and grow them into Solution Partner candidates.
- Recommend and drive internal process improvements needed to ensure high levels of Partner and Customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with a variety of internal groups to ensure an exceptional experience for Affiliates and Partners.
- Highly self-motivated individual who thrives in a Sales, Telesales or Channel Sales Support environment.
- Naturally inquisitive, with a desire to want to understand the partners business to help drive growth of their practice within their business model.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Dynamics and/or Power BI a plus.
- Ability to work independently within a geographically distributed team.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Strong business and technical acumen.
- Capable of building and maintaining a large number of personal business relationships.
- Location: Dallas/San Francisco/Portland
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.