Sitecore is the global leader in experience management software that enables context marketing. The Sitecore® Experience Cloud™ and Sitecore® Content Hub manage content, supplies contextual intelligence, automates communications, and enables personalized commerce, at scale. It empowers marketers to deliver content in context of how customers have engaged with their brand, across every channel, in real time—before, during, and after a sale. More than 4,900 brands––including ASOS, American Express, Bayer, easyJet, and L’Oréal–– have trusted Sitecore for context marketing to deliver the personalized interactions that delight audiences, build loyalty, and drive revenue.
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world. To build on Sitecore’s success and growth, we are looking for a skilled Sales Engineer to work as part of our Central Europe Sales Team.
We are looking for a Sales Engineer in Switzerland with strong presentation skills as well as a strong technical and digital background. As a Sales Engineer, your primary responsibility is to deliver technical and strategic support throughout the entire sales cycle for both the internal sales teams as well as for partners, prospects and existing clients. Some of the largest and most complex enterprise solutions in the region, which will require a broad technical skillset and excellent business acumen and insights, will challenge you.
- Support the sales team with technical aspects of the Sitecore sales processes
- Enable and assist partners in the prospecting phase to deliver the best possible solution proposal
- Deliver bespoke demonstration scenarios of the Sitecore software solutions
- Develop and deliver Proofs of Concept to Sitecore prospect organizations
- Deliver excellent demonstrations of the Sitecore products
- Occasional public speaking on events in the region
- Solution prototyping, delivery, skinning, and presentation
- Miscellaneous technical tasks as need arises
- Spending a portion of your time learning and upskilling on the platform and new and associated technologies and features.
- Writing technical answers and proposals to RFP, RFQ, RFI from prospects
- Solid experience and understanding of one or more Web Content Management systems, e-commerce, or digital asset management systems.
- Understanding of the martech landscape and trends including SaaS and Headless content solutions.
- Experience with combining technical elements with business needs and business requirements of the clients
- Experienced at demonstrating software using a value-based approach
- Demonstrate the ability to resolve more complex technical issues and integration of multiple products to create solutions
- An appreciation and understanding of cross-channel digital marketing Technologies
- Manage multiple opportunities in a calm manner
- Ability to absorb and integrate large amounts of information in short timescales
- Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent team player, able to work closely with other technical sales and business development colleagues, while at the same time understand the value of self-drive, and the ability to control and prioritize own time independently
- Committed to continuous professional Development
- Fluent in English and German, French is a plus
- Home office experience is an advantage
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.