Cloud Solution Architect
Sitecore is the global leader in experience management software that combines content management, commerce, and customer insights. The Sitecore Experience Cloud™ empowers marketers to deliver personalized content in real time and at scale across every channel—before, during, and after a sale. More than 5,200 brands—including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, Dow Chemical, and L’Oréal—have trusted Sitecore to deliver the personalized interactions that delight audiences, build loyalty, and drive revenue.
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world. To build on Sitecore’s success and growth, we’re looking for a skilled Cloud Solution Architect in our Cloud organization.
As a Cloud Solution Architect in our Cloud organization, you will be working with customers, decision makers, system administrators, cloud operations and systems integrators on a daily basis, acting as the conduit between those who implement Sitecore and the infrastructure and product teams at Sitecore. With strong problem-solving skills and organizational awareness, you intervene where needed to ensure that roadblocks to customer success are removed as efficiently as possible. This is a key, customer-facing role and requires a dedicated professional with an exceptional ability to manage customer relationships and their delivery partners.
You will build Sitecore customer loyalty through extensive knowledge of application patterns and infrastructure best practices. We’re looking for a technologist who has strong communication skills. You are the customer’s go-to contact for all technical service delivery topics relating to Sitecore Cloud.
- Thought leadership and guidance in maintaining Azure Cloud solutions
- Demonstrate technical leadership ability to back decisions with research and proof points, and articulate several options, the pros and cons for each, and a recommendation
- Building out and maintaining mechanisms to monitor cloud hosted environments on a regular basis
- Daily support to internal team and customers to provide guidance and troubleshooting help when issues arise via email, phone, or internal systems
- Orchestrate architecture reviews in accordance with best practices, guidelines and Well Architected Framework
- Escalation of business critical or service impacting issues to external and internal stakeholders such as Product, Customer Success, Incident Management teams, etc.
- End-to-End change management, project management and implementation including liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure delivered solutions meet/perform to technical and functional/non-functional requirements including solution design, research and development for internal and customer use
- Coordinate go live activities such as but not limited to performance tests, DR Drills, Infrastructure diagrams
- Collaborate with Infrastructure Engineers and Cloud Ops to implement and deliver best in breed solutions and continuous improvement
- Participate in Cloud Product/Engineering initiatives
- Provide excellent customer service and ongoing support to external clients, up to a senior level
- Strong communication skills and an aptitude for explaining complex technical topics to a general audience
- 5 or more years of experience in an enterprise software environment (in development, QA, support, operations, account management, or similar)
- Knowledge of network structure, web application architectures, and related technologies
- Knowledge of microservices and containerisation with as AKS
- Knowledge of CDN, WAF and cloud security
- Use of scripting languages (Python, Powershell, Bash etc.) to define processes and serverless functions
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships and technical projects
- Experience in internal and external stakeholder management and engagement
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and logical thinking skills
- Understanding of Application Monitoring and Notification
- Sound knowledge of DevOps, ARM, Terraform, GitLab etc.
- Familiarity with software development life cycle (SDLC) patterns
- Experience with ITIL or MOF (Microsoft Operations Framework). ITIL Certification is a plus
- Knowledge of software virtualization patterns, Microsoft Azure, or other “cloud” environment specifics
- Understanding of enterprise access management practices and
- Computer science, math or engineering degree is a plus
- Work autonomously and as part of a global team
- Self-motivated and passion for self-development
- Consulting and/or technical training experience
- A desire to continually update, enhance and validate cloud skills (both practical and certification)
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.