Account Executive, Commercial
Our mission is to elevate leading brands through unforgettable digital connections with their customers. Sitecore delivers a composable digital experience platform that empowers the world’s smartest and largest brands to build lifelong relationships with their customers. A highly decorated industry leader, Sitecore is the leading company bringing together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform that delivers millions of digital experiences every day. Thousands of blue-chip companies including American Express, Porsche, Starbucks, L’Oréal, and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers. Learn more at Sitecore.com.
Sitecore’s foundation is our diverse group of passionate, smart, innovative, and collaborative individuals located across four continents and over 25 countries. Having a wide range of perspectives, experiences, and skills is what makes us the company we are today. The Sitecore values are what drive and unite us across the globe.
About the Role/ The Opportunity:
We are looking for an established Account Executive that has proven experience selling complex software solutions. This individual will possess proven experience demonstrating value in the sales process through advanced understanding of key business considerations and challenges.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead sales engagements and be able to demonstrate technology in person (1st level) and via presentations across the Install base, building relationships and trust, fostering collaboration and customer experience in the pursuit of driving more revenue beck to Sitecore
- Define opportunity and close plans, manage the sales-cycle, building effective buying relationships, comfortable positioning Sitecore to C-level executives (especially Chief Marketing/Digital/Information Officers, or heads of E-commence/E-channels and VPs)
- Expand partner network and ensure effective enablement of a defined partner network focused on their territory
- Sell with partners or direct, leveraging the Sitecore partner network during the sales process and beyond
- Continuously prospect, build and grow a strong pipeline and effective deal coverage of opportunities across assigned territory
What You Need to Succeed
- Adaptable and enjoys a fast-paced, high-growth SaaS software company
- Proven past success in complex technology sales is a must
- Familiarity with Solution-selling methodologies (SPIN, MEDDIC, Challenger Sales etc)
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Attributes: Tenacious, ambitious, self-starter, naturally curious, highly coachable, high EQ and self-aware, highly motivated, ability to leverage colleagues well, independent yet team-oriented, passionate about digital engagement and delighting customers, takes pride in being accountable for his/her success
Why you should click ‘Apply’:
- Sales and Customer Succes are the key to our success! We are tapping into an exciting $30B market opportunity that is still very much in its infancy and feel It’s never been a better time to join Sitecore as we look to grow by 30% YoY. Growth for us means growth for you and your career.
- Great team and company culture! You can find out more about our company culture in the Sales and Customer Success team and our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, on our YouTube Channel. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, Sitecore has been recognized for award-winning Culture by Comparably.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.
How we hire
At Sitecore, we put a lot of care and time into who we hire. We believe that in order to build the best products, we need to build high impact teams. Our recruitment process centers around what we call the Life Story interview, a conversational-style interview where we get to learn more about you.