Sales Development Representative - French Speaking
Sitecore is the Global Brand leader in experience management software that combine content management, commerce and customer insights. The Sitecore Experience CloudTM empowers marketers to deliver personalized content in real time and at scale across every channel—before, during and after a sale.
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world. To build on Sitecore’s success and growth, we are looking for motivated, self-starters and driven individuals to join our Sales Development (SDR) team in our London office.
We have a great opportunity for a Sales Development Representative (German Speaking) to join our motivated and ambitious EMEA SDR team of 12 people. We are currently seeking high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through a clearly defined Sales career path.
As an SDR at Sitecore, you'll be responsible for Inbound and Outbound prospects. Your role will be to create a new Pipeline for the Sales organisation on a monthly basis. You will support all levels of the sales organisation by scoping out new revenue opportunities that will add to the total pipeline. You will foster relationships with Account Executives, Regional Sales Managers and potential future customers.
- Desire to be in a software sales environment position as a career progression
- The ability to successfully make at least 30 calls per day a mix of Inbound and Outbound.
- Ability to carefully listen, to be curious and to apply Sales techniques and methodologies.
- Passionate about technology and strong desire to become a Sales Executive.
- Have a deep understanding and interest of the role social media plays in business.
What you’ll be working on:
- Prospecting and lead generation, with companies throughout Denmark
- Fluent Danish.
- Leverage modern lead generation tool stacks including: LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Drift and InsideSales.com
- Collaborate closely with Regional Sales Managers (RSM) and Account Executives (AE) to establish a territory and successfully create a "plan-of-actions”, including targeting companies, targeting prospects and messaging.
- Set up new meetings to hand over to our Sales Executive’s.
- Qualify opportunities by objection handling, open questioning and similar.
- Participate in regular training & informational sessions.
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of Qualified Opportunities and Closed Business.
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails, coordinating strategic discovery meetings)
- You must be comfortable and confident contacting / engaging with potential customers.
- Maintaining a professional and courteous manner when conducting phone calls, polished in asking questions and sharing information with others.
- Have at least 1-2 years minimum experience in Sales Development in an SDR, BDR role in a Large software/tech company (Enterprise experience preferred)
- Experience in following up Inbound and Outbound Leads a plus.
- Team player and ability to work in a high energy sales environment.