Our mission is to elevate leading brands through unforgettable digital connections with their customers. Sitecore delivers a composable digital experience platform that empowers the world’s smartest and largest brands to build lifelong relationships with their customers. A highly decorated industry leader, Sitecore is the leading company bringing together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform that delivers millions of digital experiences every day. Thousands of blue-chip companies including American Express, Porsche, Starbucks, L’Oréal, and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers. Learn more at Sitecore.com.
Sitecore’s foundation is our diverse group of passionate, smart, innovative, and collaborative individuals located across four continents and over 25 countries. Having a wide range of perspectives, experiences, and skills is what makes us the company we are today. The Sitecore values are what drive and unite us across the globe.
About the Role/ The Opportunity:
We are looking for an energetic and outgoing Solution Architect with a solid background in Computer Science, with CMS knowledge and experience in IT (.NET) architecture, to join our core International team. You will be working with clients and colleagues on our emerging markets across the globe.
What You’ll Do:
- Advise customers & partners on how to best use Sitecore products
- Work with Sitecore implementation teams on best practices of the platform including architecture, deployments and overall development strategies
What You Need to Succeed
- 5+ years of industry experience with majority in Web Content Management Space
- Experienced in Sitecore technologies, C#, Microsoft .NET technology stack
- Excellent skills in combining business and technology
- Strong consultancy background
- Excellent communication skills, able to articulate key messages very clearly
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Openness to work with different languages & cultures
- Results orientation, you won’t be satisfied until the job is done with the right quality
- Self-motivated, you have the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges
Why you should click ‘Apply’:
- We are passionate about new technologies and growing! We are tapping into an exciting $30B market opportunity that is still very much in its infancy and feel It’s never been a better time to join Sitecore as we look to grow by 30% YoY. Growth for us means growth for you and your career.
- Great team and company culture! You can find out more about our company culture, a typical day in the Engineering team, and our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, on our YouTube Channel. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, Sitecore has been recognized for award-winning Culture by Comparably.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.
How we hire
At Sitecore, we put a lot of care and time into who we hire. We believe that in order to build the best products, we need to build high impact teams. Our recruitment process centers around what we call the Life Story interview, a conversational-style interview where we get to learn more about you.