Vice President, Corporate Marketing
Vice President, Corporate Marketing
Sitecore delivers a digital experience platform that empowers the world’s smartest brands to build lifelong relationships with their customers. A highly decorated industry leader, Sitecore is the only company bringing together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform that delivers more than 500,000 digital experiences every day. Leading companies including American Express, ASOS, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, L’Oréal and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers. Learn more at Sitecore.com
Our employees are our foundation. Sitecore is built upon a diverse group of passionate, innovative, and collaborative individuals located across four continents and over 20 countries. The Sitecore values of Foster Collaboration, Push Boundaries, Take Ownership, Cultivate Community, and Customers First are what drive and unite us across the globe. Learn more about the Sitecore values here: https://www.sitecore.com/company/our-values
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world. To build on Sitecore’s success and growth, we’re looking for a skilled Vice President to work as part of our Marketing team and execute on a new global brand awareness campaign.
Sitecore is the industry leading ‘experience management platform’ company and we are disrupting the market by changing the nature of engagements between consumers and businesses forever. Our product and vision are industry leading, our customers are some of the most respected brands on the globe, we are experiencing double digit profitable growth, business trends are bending in our direction, and the ecosystem surrounding us is enthusiastic on all fronts. We are searching for a corporate marketing leader to help us take our marketing strategy to the next level, to think big about what we aspire to become, to dive deep into our customer set and emerge with marketing propositions that shake the market. This is a transformative role for an experienced B2B creative strategist who thrives on driving change.
Sitecore’s VP of Corporate Marketing is responsible for leading thought leadership, brand awareness, content, branding and creative.
- Directly reporting to the CMO, will be responsible for developing and executing the strategy for Sitecore’s brand representation and amplification through their direct management of our brand, creative services, content and brand awareness campaign strategy globally.
- Work with the executive team on a corporate positioning, messaging and storytelling exercise, play the lead role in ensuring adoption of the resulting deliverables.
- Create and execute Sitecore’s digital strategy across all channels and markets in order to amplify Sitecore’s share of voice and effectively target personas to increase brand awareness and build top of funnel pipeline.
- Evolve and develop brand guidelines for the visual and verbal brand in accordance with the brand positioning. Empower our growing organization to deliver high-volume programs while creating and enforcing brand governance.
- Manage a team of creative resources including designers and writers who create assets for our marketing programs.
- Strategically creates and tactically implements marketing campaigns to drive demand across all global channels and works closely with the global field marketing organization to roll out integrated campaigns in region.
- Responsible for all content strategy and execution, including creating provocative, differentiated messaging and thought leadership campaigns that set Sitecore apart from competitors.
- Defines strategic marketing campaigns in alignment with company goals and creation of the tactical project plans that will accomplish them. Define, build and manage to a budget to achieve these objectives. Identification of resources and media dollars to accomplish the goals and accountability to reach them.
- 10+ years of experience successfully managing the corporate marketing function
- Successful and Proven B to B Marketing – Advertising and/or Digital Agency Experience an added plus.
- Experience creating a content engine to drive high quality B2B marketing leads
- Successful experience implementing digital marketing campaigns using SEO, Paid Search, Digital Media buying, content creation and syndication through various social media channels - CRM and Marketing Automation an added plus.
- Successful experience building, monitoring and reporting on digital attribution or lead scoring models. Successful experience working with cross functional disciplines.
- Must be tech savvy along strong writing and public speaking skills.
- Must be self-motivated, results driven enthusiastic and team oriented.
- Successful management experience.
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing, creative arts, integrated communications, or a related field.
- Deep understanding of, and experience with, digital brand development in a B2B environment (design, messaging).
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills; with direct experience in writing and briefing creative teams.
- Strong business and personal ethics.
- Proven leader with demonstrated experience in building strategic creative plans.
- Strategic power-house with extensive track record of delivering world class creative.
- Hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves, style – willing to dive in and do it yourself. No ivory towers – we’re a mid-sized company and everyone pitches in directly.
- Can effectively lead, both direct staff and indirect support staff in conjunction with projects.
- Effectively manages multiple projects in a fast paced, every changing environment.
- Strong presentation abilities as a means to build consensus around strategic objectives and project plans; can pitch.
- Can work closely with research to define knowledge gaps and desired insights to assure feedback is actionable and strengthens creative executions.
- Deep understanding of driving marketing strategy projects from inception to completion using internal and external teams in a collaborative environment, utilizing technology as a tool to further recognition and understanding of the brand.
- Exceptional writing skills as well as creating creative presentation documents.
- Graphic design a plus – ability to dive into any project and get it done in a pinch when others aren’t available.
- Experience managing large projects on tight deadlines with distributed teams.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.