Sitecore delivers a digital experience platform that empowers the world’s smartest brands to build lifelong relationships with their customers. A highly decorated industry leader, Sitecore is the only company bringing together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform that delivers more than 500,000 digital experiences every day. Leading companies including American Express, ASOS, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, L’Oréal and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers. Learn more at Sitecore.com
Our employees are our foundation. Sitecore is built upon a diverse group of passionate, innovative, and collaborative individuals located across four continents and over 20 countries. The Sitecore values of Foster Collaboration, Push Boundaries, Take Ownership, Cultivate Community, and Customers First are what drive and unite us across the globe. Learn more about the Sitecore values here: https://www.sitecore.com/company/our-values
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world. To build on Sitecore’s success and growth, we’re looking for a skilled Revenue Accountant to join our team.
- Works closely with Sales and Legal to understand the various components of contracts and document accounting conclusions.
- Prepare deal review packages and checklists for top deals.
- Assist in Sales Order quality control and work with Order Management team to ensure accuracy of order processing and to identify revenue risks.
- Create and review revenue arrangements in NetSuite to ensure proper revenue recognition in accordance with company policy and revenue recognition accounting standards.
- Analyze contract value allocation according to IFRS 15
- Periodically review NetSuite SKU master to ensure accounting attributes accurately set up on newly created items.
- Own revenue month-end close process: prepare revenue journal entries, prepare deferred revenue reconciliations, unbilled accounts receivable reconciliations, partner commission reconciliation, prepare revenue by product report and deferred revenue by product waterfall report, and carve-out reports, prepare monthly royalty repots.
- Assist in process improvement and automation projects.
- Assist with ad hoc reporting requests: create saved searches and reports in NetSuite as needed.
- Prepare support packages and reports for the audit
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, or Accounting or related field
- Work experience of 3 years in Public Accounting with exposure to auditing Software revenue recognition under ASC 606/IFRS 15 accounting standards.
- Knowledge of ASC 606/IFRS 15 Revenue Accounting Standards
- CPA certification
- Experience with review of customer contracts and identifying key terms and conditions that impact revenue recognition
- Proficiency with creation and maintenance of Excel models to analyze large volumes of data
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional or regional teams
Nice to have:
- Prior experience working as a Revenue Accountant in Software industry
- Proficiency with NetSuite Advanced Revenue Management (Create revenue arrangements, perform allocation, create revenue plans, create revenue journal entries, customize reports and create searches)
- Experience with accounting research and in writing accounting position memorandums, policies, and procedures.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Performing statistical analysis of selling prices to establish Standalone Selling Price estimates.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.