Senior Software QA Engineer
Senior Software QA Engineer
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Sitecore is the global leader in experience management software that enables context marketing. The Sitecore® Experience Platform™ manages content, supplies contextual intelligence, automates communications, and enables personalized commerce, at scale. It empowers marketers to deliver content in context of how customers have engaged with their brand, across every channel, in real time—before, during, and after a sale. More than 4,900 brands––including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, easyJet, and L’Oréal–– have trusted Sitecore for context marketing to deliver the personalized interactions that delight audiences, build loyalty, and drive revenue.
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world. To build on Sitecore’s success and growth, we are looking for a skilled Senior Software QA Engineer to join our dynamic and innovative Cloud Engineering Team.
- Design, create, execute, and maintain automated test scripts for Sitecore Cloud products and its part
- Executing tests in prioritized order according to the plan (Risk based testing assessment)
- Documenting the tests in a test management tool according to the QA Model
- Reporting on the status on quality, and bugs in a product / project to Project team members for every test iteration
- Maintain and contribute to test automation frameworks in collaboration with other QA and development team
- Writing API tests
- Providing accurate estimates time estimates of planned work
- Participation in product development discussions
- Supporting developers in root cause analysis
- Being aware of the newest QA Model definition and spreading the QA word to the project
- Improve existing QA processes to optimize efficiency of the QA and development team
- Understanding business requirements and design tests to ensure that the requirements are met
- Adherence to the Agile/Scrum work principles.
- More than 5 years of work experience in QA domain
- 2 or more years of experience in any object-oriented programming language
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong understanding of software testing theory and methodologies
- Proactive attitude and solution minded
- Outside of the box thinker with strong critical-thinking skills
- Experience in designing, planning, and executing functional and non-functional testing
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong skills in developing testing documentation
- Experience with CI/CD development environments
- Experience with Agile practices (Scrum, Kanban, …)
- Experience with version control systems (preferably Git)
- Experience with programming languages and object-oriented programming (preferable C#).
- Experience with scripting languages is a plus (PowerShell, shell, bash, …)
- Hands on experience in automation testing:
- API testing (i.e. Rapid API testing, Postman, Rest-Assured, SOAP-UI)
- BDD functional (SpecFlow)
- Contract testing (plus)
- Load testing i.e. JMeter, Gatling, Locust (plus)
- Experience with cloud-based solutions (Microsoft azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience in Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience in Microsoft Power BI is a plus.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.