Contract Manager (Procurement)
Contract Manager - Procurement
Sitecore delivers a digital experience platform that empowers the world’s smartest brands to build lifelong relationships with their customers. A highly decorated industry leader, Sitecore is the only company bringing together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform that delivers more than 500,000 digital experiences every day. Leading companies including American Express, ASOS, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, L’Oréal and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers. Learn more at Sitecore.com
Our employees are our foundation. Sitecore is built upon a diverse group of passionate, innovative, and collaborative individuals located across four continents and over 20 countries. The Sitecore values of Foster Collaboration, Push Boundaries, Take Ownership, Cultivate Community, and Customers First are what drive and unite us across the globe. Learn more about the Sitecore values here: https://www.sitecore.com/company/our-values
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world. To build on Sitecore’s success and growth, we’re looking for a skilled Contract Manager – Procurement to work as part of our worldwide Legal Department.
The position is based in either Sitecore’s global headquarters office in San Francisco or Sitecore’s Manchester, New Hampshire office.
As a Contracts Manager for Procurement, this legal professional will support a large variety of transactional matters, ranging from marketing team support to complex high dollar IT procurement.
- Draft and negotiate a variety of commercial agreements including purchase agreements, event contracts, facilities contracts, service agreements, IT procurement, SOW’s, NDA’s and DPA’s, utilizing playbooks and templates.
- Work with experienced legal and finance professionals to drive value and savings across multiple internal company constituents.
- Coordinate with sales, finance, legal and other functional internal departments, ensuring proper communication and internal approval/sign-off as required.
- Structure and negotiate subcontract agreements
- Assist on data issues and ensure best practices with privacy regulations including GDPR
- Monitor contract performance and pricing updates and coordinate with management and other internal groups to ensure contract requirements are being satisfactorily documented and fulfilled.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience, including at least 3 years working for a technology company.
- Experience with technology transactions including SaaS and on premise software licensing and professional services, as well as other commercial transactions.
- Substantial experience supporting technology company procurement teams on a global basis
- Experience in drafting and negotiating data privacy agreements and a good working knowledge of GDPR
- Experience with a contract management system
- A sense of humor.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.