HR Partner (SaaS/ Tech)
Our mission is to elevate leading brands through unforgettable digital connections with their customer
Birthed from a bold vision at the turn of century, Sitecore’s content management system and digital experience platform was developed to empower marketers to deliver memorable and personalized online experiences – no developers required.
Fast forward 20 years and Over 3,400 blue chip companies including Porsche, Starbucks, Pfizer & Mercedes-Benz use Sitecore for mission-critical marketing technology and we are rightly proud of our net customer retention of over 100%
We are headquartered in San Francisco and Copenhagen Denmark with 26 additional offices and approximately 2,000 employees joined by over 22,000 developers in our growing global ecosystem.
About the Role:
As Sitecore continues to grow by 20-30% YoY, we have a fantastic opportunity for a HR Partner to join our team in Dublin (formally Boxever offices). This is a fast-paced role with primarily responsibility of providing support and internal consulting to employees and first line management client groups or within a designated area (R&D).
As a HR Partner, you will be responsible for guiding and implementing strategic, operational, and tactical HR initiatives aligned to business objectives. You will be working closely with the Global HR team to secure alignment in processes and strategies.
We are looking for a candidate with a hands-on experience from a SaaS /Tech organisation who can manage independently day-to-day activities and take part in global initiatives and projects.
The HR Partner will be responsible for a wide range of generalist HR activities and may have an area of specialisation. This role level sits between a HR Generalist and HRBP.
Who You Are:
We are looking for a driven, innovative, and knowledgeable HR Partner who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. This person is adaptable to ever-changing, high-growth environments and is excited about all types of problem solving while remaining cool calm and collected. You have a proactive mindset to get things done, are highly organized, and build great relationships both internally and externally. We are hyper focused on building the best possible environment for our employees and are looking for a creative HR professional to help make a truly differentiated employee experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as the primary point of contact for all HR related queries in Dublin
- Support the delivery of HR services by collaborating with the wider team.
- Manage the full spectrum of employee experience from on-boarding to off-boarding.
- Align, develop, and implement HR strategies, policies and practices that affect all aspects of HR and employment management
- Assure the candidates and employees related information is processed properly and kept up to date in compliant with company’s policies.
- Launch different initiatives regarding talent and culture projects in fast-paced expansion
- Employee relation management in Dublin
- Provide HR support to the Director, HR R&D.
- Manage operational task for Dublin and assigned countries across the EMEA region.
- Administer and ensure compliance of Human Resources policies and procedures; provide advice, assistance, and follow-up to management on corporate policies, procedures, and documentation; coordinate the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries.
- Prepare internal employee communications regarding employment contracts, compensation, benefits, changes to terms and conditions or company policies.
- Maintain and develop effective working relationships across the organisation
- Participate and contribute to business planning processes and the production of related documentation as appropriate
- Implement and maintain databases and systems necessary to support HR activities in Dublin
- Provide various types of employee reports including attrition, absence, compensation, annual leave, and headcount
What You Need to Succeed:
- Typically, 8 years plus of related generalist Human Resources experience
- Experience working within the SaaS space or tech industry is essential
- HRIS experience required, Workday helpful
- Excellent communication, written and verbal in English
- Demonstrable understanding of employment regulations
- Excellent coaching, influencing, facilitating, process development, analysis and problem-solving skills required
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong multi-tasker and highly adaptable with superb customer service and organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate integrity & professionalism
- Must have strong understanding of employment regulations in the respective EMEA countries
- Coaching, influencing, facilitating, process development, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Pro-active, reliable and able to use own initiative.
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Experience across other EMEA countries is highly desirable.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic