Business Process Analyst Salesforce
Our mission is to elevate leading brands through unforgettable digital connections with their customers
Birthed from a bold vision at the turn of century, Sitecore’s content management system and digital experience platform was developed to empower marketers to deliver memorable and personalized online experiences – no developers required.
Fast forward 20 years and Over 3,400 blue chip companies including Porsche, Starbucks, Pfizer & Mercedes-Benz use Sitecore for mission-critical marketing technology and we are rightly proud of our net customer retention of over 100%
We are headquartered in San Francisco and Copenhagen Denmark with 26 additional offices and approximately 2,000 employees joined by over 22,000 developers in our growing global ecosystem.
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world. To build on Sitecore’s success and growth, we are looking for a skilled Business Process Analyst with Salesforce experience.
About the role:
We are seeking a Business Process Analyst to provide support for our Salesforce Sales Cloud environment which will include but not be limited to systems/user support, configuration, lead and opportunity management best practices, Account and contact management best practices, data governance and cross-functional project support mainly partnering with our IT Business Solutions team.
What you will do:
- Provide basic to intermediate understanding of the integrations between systems (Pardot, Apttus, NetSuite, ServiceNow, Gainsight, Salesforce Communities, FinancialForce etc.)
- Manage requirements of the business - includes administrative operations, data analysis, project Solutioning/Scoping and project management.
- Maintain quality of the data using internal customer feedback, concerns, questions; internally reporting metrics; evaluating and identifying issues; and coordinating and implementing corrections regularly.
- Communicate effectively across cross-functional departments within the organization to ensure maximum collaboration.
- Complete assigned responsibilities on time and with extremely high quality and attention to detail and demonstrate a high-level understanding of Sales Processes from Lead to Order.
- As needed, formally train on new enhancements and functional releases and/or support and coordinate end-user training and documentation with the Sales Enablement team.
- Provide various levels of application support to designated departments.
- Monitor, assess, create, publish, and maintain documentation for any requested changes by the business unit as well as notify all internal staff of requested changes.
- Monitor and assist with incoming internal requests as they pertain to the IT Business Solutions Team.
- Participate and conduct system testing and coordinate implementation of new or changed system parameters or release enhancements with business units.
- Troubleshoot and resolve operations and application issues, including data movement and processing between systems.
On a limited basis, function as level 1 support resource for systems and applications administered, supported, or managed by the IT Business Solutions team.
On a limited basis, function as level 2 support resource for systems and applications administered, supported, or managed by the IT Service Desk.
Who you are:
- Certified Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator (ADM-211 or ADM-301) or equivalent Salesforce experience.
- Highly organized, able balance multiple requests without letting things fall through the cracks.
- Ability to be transactional focused, while also able to step back and identify process improvement and ways to drive scale and efficiency.
- Attention to detail, analytical thought process, able to identify opportunities to streamline and improve processes, communicate solutions, and document results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business discipline preferred.
- 4+ years of experience managing and prioritizing a diverse set of projects.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; able to communicate across all levels of an organization and is comfortable training individuals of all disciplines on processes.
- Proactive, flexible, and willing to manage tasks ranging from administrative to complex and analytical and adhere to SLAs.
- Must be advanced in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Proficiency with Salesforce (Lightening) is required.
- Background in Sales Operations is a plus.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.