Our mission is to elevate leading brands through unforgettable digital connections with their customers. Sitecore delivers a composable digital experience platform that empowers the world’s smartest and largest brands to build lifelong relationships with their customers. A highly decorated industry leader, Sitecore is the leading company bringing together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform that delivers millions of digital experiences every day. Thousands of blue-chip companies including American Express, Porsche, Starbucks, L’Oréal, and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers. Learn more at Sitecore.com.
Sitecore’s foundation is our diverse group of passionate, smart, innovative, and collaborative individuals located across four continents and over 25 countries. Having a wide range of perspectives, experiences, and skills is what makes us the company we are today. The Sitecore values are what drive and unite us across the globe.
About the Role/ The Opportunity:
You will be a key contributor to the India GTM, working across the low enterprise / high mid-market segment and positioning the value and vision of Sitecore solutions to meet the customer’s most challenging opportunities. You will be adept at managing enterprise buying audiences, experienced in managing the enterprise sales process, and skilled at enterprise level negotiations across a wide variety of buying audiences. This role will focus on winning net new customers as well as maximizing Sitecore's share of wallet with an assigned list of existing customers
What You’ll Do:
- Create go-to-market plan for their respective territory and be the CEO of their own territory
- Build and grow a strong pipeline and effective deal coverage of opportunities across the region
- Lead sales engagements, building relationships and trust, fostering collaboration and customer experience
- Sell with partners or direct, leveraging the Sitecore partner network during the sales process and beyond
- Manage complex sales-cycles, building strong effective buying relationships,
- Experience presenting to the C-Suite, particularly CMOs, CIOs, and CFOs
What You Need to Succeed
- Experience as a top performing quota carrying sales representative penetrating mid-market or enterprise accounts
- Experience with and knowledge of marketing technology software such as digital experience platform, e-commerce, customer data platform, or digital asset management
- Experience working with premier digital agencies and web development organizations
- Experience in consultative/solution selling environments
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Tenacious, highly motivated, ability to navigate with limited resources, independent yet team oriented, passionate about marketing and delighting customers
- Experience working in a rapidly expanding and nimble environment and love to solve customer’s most complex digital marketing worries
Why you should click ‘Apply’:
- Sales and Customer Succes are the key to our success! We are tapping into an exciting $30B market opportunity that is still very much in its infancy and feel It’s never been a better time to join Sitecore as we look to grow by 30% YoY. Growth for us means growth for you and your career.
- Great team and company culture! You can find out more about our company culture in the Sales and Customer Success team and our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, on our YouTube Channel. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, Sitecore has been recognized for award-winning Culture by Comparably.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.
How we hire
At Sitecore, we put a lot of care and time into who we hire. We believe that in order to build the best products, we need to build high impact teams. Our recruitment process centers around what we call the Life Story interview, a conversational-style interview where we get to learn more about you.