VP of Service Provider Sales- NAM
Service Provider VP of Sales
Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our award-winning SD-WAN solutions, Silver Peak is actively seeking a Vice President of Service Providers for our Americas theater. As a VP of our Service Provider portfolio at Silver Peak your primary responsibility will be to drive sales growth through a portfolio of large global Tier I and regional Tier II Service Providers in your territory. You will utilize your leadership, sales and technical skills to build and retain a team of sales professionals across Americas.
You will work closely with all facets of the Silver Peak sales team including; field, channel and inside sales to drive the most benefit from Service Provider partners through a proven set of skills in; sales strategy, leadership and management, enablement, marketing planning, training and relationship building.
Successful candidates will possess strong sales experience, critical thinking skills, executive presence, and a desire to make partners successful. If you have a passion for growing a channel business and proven track record of channel success, Silver Peak represents a unique opportunity for the Sales and Channel professional.
What You Will Do – “Regional Sales Leadership”
- Identify, recruit and retain a team of sales professionals with demonstrable skills and proven experiences in working with service Providers.
- Own and deliver the business objectives and revenue goals for Service Provider across the assigned region.
- Identify, prioritize and attract a portfolio of Service Providers which represent the highest level of opportunity for Silver Peak to win a disproportionate level of market share across the region.
- Lead sales and account management strategies while offering input and collaboration across the SP organization in areas such as business development, technical support and services.
- Collaborate with all other Silver Peak departments to advocate and educate on the needs of the Service Provider
- Represent Silver Peak regionally as the in local expert on Service Providers, providing insight, market intelligence and strategies for achieving the business objectives.
Who You Are
- Passionate – you understand the value of a winning sales team and get excited about seeing teams win. You wake up and want to help sales professional succeed and grow as professionals.
- Self-Starter – you understand that it’s up to you to engage and collaborate with the larger Silver Peak team and that being part of a winning team means everyone must take part.
- Transparent – you understand that open and honest communications are the clearest path to success and done in a respectful and timely manner is essential in a successful relationship.
- Results Oriented – you understand the you have a role to play in leading and on the team. You identify what you must do to support the mission and drive to a successful conclusion.
- Accountable – you understand that you must take ownership of yourself, your team and the business.
- Collaborative - you see the value in sharing early and often to engage those around you
- Evangelist – Be the voice of Silver Peak to the Service Provider community, loudly echoing our joint wins, achievements and the value of partnering with Silver Peak.
- A min of 10+ years of experience in Service Provider sales
- Sales leadership skills which demonstrate a winning and collaborative manner
- Knowledge of the high-tech sales cycles
- Strong executive presence and financial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills
- Tenacious and aggressive “hunter” mentality
- Ability to see and present the business value of technology
- Basic proficiency in Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- BA/BS or equivalent