Service Provider Global Account Manager
Silver Peak is looking for a Service Provider Global Account Manager for Silver Peak largest Service Provider.
We are looking for senior individual (+10 years of experience) who has a high-level of energy, a demonstrable track record of sales success in an international sales role, a strong technical understanding and can work with business partners to create real opportunities across all market segments and enterprise account prospects. The ideal candidate is a very experienced, resourceful and self-starter who can identify influencers and key decision makers within the Service Provider. You will play a critical role in expanding the existing business to all sales regions across the Service Provider, make Silver Peak to the “go-to solution” and working closely with the Service Provider to provide the highest level of customer experience to the Service Provider and to their end customers. We expect you to have the drive to achieve ambitious goals, and yet work with the team to streamline operational excellence.
- Identify, establish, develop and close business while exceeding sales targets and objectives by developing customer relationships and closing business opportunities within the Service Provider
- Research and understand the Service Provider business plans (both tactical/technical and strategic/business) and financial resources
- Understand the Service Provider buying/decision process and business cycles that can affect these processes
- Maintain high level, executive contact with the Service Provider, focus on the establishment and maintenance of strategic relationships
- Ensure the Service Provider understanding of competitors’ weaknesses as well as Silver Peak’s strength
- Work closely with the Service Provider to maintain Silver Peak SFDC up to date with all opportunities the Service Provider is working on and maintain deployment schedule for won opportunities.
- Work with the Service Provider to deliver internal forecast and update Silver Peak forecasting tools on a weekly basis to deliver a predictably business outcome
- Manage QBRs, weekly pipeline updates and weekly reporting for Silver Peak senior and exec management
- Play an integral role in developing and maintaining the company’s image and reputation in the Service Provider
What you are great at:
- Demonstrated sales account management and partner experience with a track record of exceptional achievement
- Demonstrated ability calling on and closing sales with “C” level audiences as well as other key buyers and decision makers within the organization
- Passion for winning and a strong aptitude for business strategy
- Excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of internal team members
- Self-starter, self-confident individual with integrity and accountability
- Highly motivated, competitive, entrepreneurial and attracted to a challenging opportunity
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment along with strong organizational and strong problem solving skills
- 10+ years sales experience in a partner management and/or account management role
- Experience in a complex sales environment, managing large, visible, demanding customer and/or partner accounts.
- Knowledge of the networking market and storage market
- BA/BS Degree Preferred but not required