Sr Business Analyst- Sales Operations
Reporting to the VP of Sales Operations, the Sr. Business Analyst – Sales Operations will provide analytics support to worldwide sales. This highly visible position will define, manage, and produce the weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting packages that the Silver Peak Sales leadership will use to measure the health of the business.
Your primary responsibilities are:
- Create, manage, and produce regular reporting packages (weekly, monthly, quarterly) to measure the health of the organization.
- Lead efforts to translate sales strategy into key performance indicators and actionable insights through measurement.
- Leveraging various reporting tools, develop standardized and consolidated dashboards.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis in support of special initiatives and projects
- Participate, lead, and provide insight into the sales forecast process.
- On-going monitoring of critical data sources for accuracy and availability.
- Liaise between internal stakeholders, including IT, Finance, and Marketing to insure critical data is available to support regular reporting requirements.
The ideal candidate profile:
- 10+ years of Sales Operations or Finance experience specific to business reporting and forecast management.
- Expert knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is expected.
- Must have a proven and demonstrable understanding of enterprise reporting tools and sales systems, including SFDC, Tableau, OBI or other similar reporting platform.
- Demonstrated knowledge of data modeling and SQL
- Demonstrated ability to translate business process into key performance indicators and actionable insight.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and take initiative to improve process is a necessity.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or similar is required.