UI Automation Engineer
The UI Automation Engineer will use in depth knowledge of networking and test automation to design tests and test automation, support and extend the existing test automation framework for a SD-WAN networking product.
- Development activities will include framework and scripts that execute the required tests and write results to a database, as well as web pages for monitoring test execution and viewing results.
- Development is primarily in Python.
- Consult with product managers, developers, and QA engineers to define test requirements
- Design and develop test frameworks and scripts in Python
- Setup and maintain automation testbeds
- Debug test failures
- Submit bug reports to developers
- Work with developers and QA engineers to reproduce issues Your Experience
- Solid understanding of object oriented design principles • 3+ years full time Python development
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP and socket level programming
- Experience using Linux, ESXi and VCenter
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Min Experience and Education:
- Min 3 Years’ experience in UI Automation
- Min 3 years’ experience in Python Automation
- Min1.5 years’ experience in Selenium
- Networking knowledge is plus
- Bachelors or MS in CS, EE Electrical or related discipline with at least 3 years of experience as Automation Engineer
- Experience with hypervisors including VMware vSphere (VCP Certified), MS HyperV, or Citrix Xen.