Director, Global Partner Marketing
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a Director of Global Partner Marketing who will play a vital role in carrying out the Silver Peak partner marketing strategy. In this role, you will improve partner engagement with a focus on increasing partner enablement, launching high-performing pipeline generation programs and creating a modern partner marketing experience. You will also drive partner communications to enhance the awareness, engagement and effectiveness of our Silver Peak partner community. Your primary goal is to execute our global partner market strategy to market to and through our partner communities. You will report to the VP of Global Partner Marketing, working closely with our partner sales organization, field marketing organization and Silver Peak resellers, distributors, service providers, system integrators, and alliance partners.
What you will do:
- Lead the global channel marketing program and execution for sell-to, with and through partner engagements across all partner types.
- Develop the best practices partner plan to deliver engaging enablement tools and for all partner types to help partners more effectively sell the advantages of Silver Peak solutions
- Develop new partner on-boarding process by defining new partner journey map and delivering effective engagement tools
• Elevate channel partner engagement and collaboration through new marketing tools and a more modernized Silver Peak partner portal
- Lead global channel communication planning and execution for all Silver Peak partner communities to enhance the awareness, engagement and effectiveness of Silver Peak partners
• Develop Through-Channel-Marketing assets and campaigns to assist regional field marketing teams to proactively support the pipeline generation
• Collaborate with field marketing teams to develop co-partner marketing programs[JV2]
• Partner with marketing operations to analyze and measure the performance of global programs and engagements in line with partner marketing business targets
What you are great at:
- Understanding how channel marketing can help win the mindshare and commitment of our partner communities
- Leading global channel marketing programs in a high growth company and working with all types of partners, eg. Distributors, Value Added Resellers, Systems Integrators and Service Providers.
- Collaborating with partners, field teams and internal stakeholders to deliver the most effective enablement tools partners need to drive successful sales engagements
- Developing and executing global marketing plans and go-to-market campaigns with global, regional and local partners
- Developing messaging that speaks to what matters most to partners
- Driving effective communications to reach across all partner types and partner personas
- Managing a global partner portal to deliver impactful and engaging content
- Discovering new best practices and innovative programs to increase partner engagements
- Using quantitative data and metrics to drive strategic decisions and marketing activities
- Thinking strategically, but also executing with exceptional attention to detail. Ability and willingness to be a hands-on leader
- Measuring and presenting the impact of your channel programs to internal stakeholders
- Working in a highly energized, fast-paced environment
- Being known as a team player and building trust as a channel marketing leader across the entire organization
Your Education and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in leading and managing global channel marketing programs for technology companies
- Track record of creating and execute strategic marketing programs with partners globally
- Proven ability to deliver effective partner enablement tools and programs
- Proven ability to drive partner engagement with global partner portal and other communication vehicles
- Highly experienced in developing effective partner-led demand generation campaigns, including digital and non-digital channel marketing programs
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Marketo platforms
- Strong analytical skills to continuously measure channel partner campaign, communications and enablement programs
- Excellent writing skills and ability to construct messaging specifically to partners
- Outstanding written and verbal presentation skills.
- Exceptional leadership skills and track record of building and managing high-performance teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. MBA or advanced degree a plus.