Global Systems Integrator (SI) Systems Engineer
The System Engineer (SE) for Systems Integrator (SI) position is an exciting opportunity to participate in the SD-WAN market which is expected to grow to $9B by 2020. This market opportunity is dramatically changing the Enterprise WAN landscape. In this position, you will enable current global SI partners with all end customer engagements and will be responsible for signing and on-boarding new SI partners world-wide.
In this position, the SE is responsible for enabling Global SI partners that are in the USA, Asia and Europe to respond to RFI/RFPs, help SIs with complex network designs, train SI technical sellers, present and demo Silver Peak solution to partners and end customers. In summary, this position owns all technical engagements with Global SI partners and their end-customers.
In addition, you will also support a Tier 1 Service Provider partner though your focus will be with System Integrators.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Partner with Systems Integrator constituent representatives to create and evolve a given networking services
- Pay special attention to expected deliverables for individual assigned projects: technical analysis, architecture, design, and general support
- Manage and own all technical aspects of the engagement process
- Interact with Silver Peak product management and engineering teams on product questions and new feature requests
- Architect, install and configure the Silver Peak virtual and hardware appliances into environments for proof-of-concept and production deployments
- Maintain a strong market awareness and knowledge of competitive technologies to best position Silver Peak
- Deliver presentations and demonstrations to customers, partners and mixed roles of technical and business organization
- Assist SI partners with RFP/RFI responses, defenses and provide design reviews.
- Support SI partners that are based in the USA and Internationally (India and Europe).
- Support a global Tier 1 Service Provider with enablement of technical and sales teams, end customer engagements, demos, designs, POC support and oversea production implementations.
Required Skills & Expertise
- 10 Years Technology Experience (Network, Application, Security)
- 3 Years Customer Facing Operations and/or Sales Experience with System Integrators or Service Providers
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in Engineering, preferably in EE or CS
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal/Written)
- Leadership Skills and excellent problem solving skills
- Computer Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio/Lucid Art etc.)
- Familiar with cloud computing platforms and networking such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Must be a Layer 2 and 3 expert with a deep understanding of Layer 3 networking
- Must be very comfortable with routing protocols: BGP, OSPF
- Must be very comfortable with TCP/UDP, HTTP(S), DNS, DHCP and other network protocols
- Must be an expert troubleshooter
- Working knowledge of the installation and configuration of virtual machines on major hypervisors (VMware, KVM)
- Programming knowledge (Python) and Web Programing using REST API.
- Technical certifications are a plus but not required (VCP, CCNP, CCIE, JNCP, JNCIE)
- Must be a highly motivated individual with a can-do attitude who will go the distance to work with the customers to win their business.
- Internal drive and positive attitude
- Must be a team player willing to help out and share knowledge with peers and other teams
- Ability work in a flat organization with a startup culture in a fast-moving SD-WAN market
- Ability to occasionally work nights or weekends around customer schedules
- Ability to support SI partners in multiple time zones (USA/Asia/Europe)
- Travel up to 40% with occasional international travel