Regional Sales Manager - France
The Opportunity:We are looking for a top flight Regional Sales Manager with extensive IT infrastructure sales experience and burning desire to win. You will be responsible for winning new customers and expanding revenue at current customers. The role requires cold calling plus extensive interaction with channel partners and technology peers to develop a robust pipeline of business. The sales pipeline must be managed in a highly professional manner to provide prospects and customers with an exemplary experience as they make their purchasing decisions.
You will be located in the Paris metro area, and travel will be +40%. You will report to the Country Manager of France.
What you will do:
- Identifying, establishing, developing and closing business while exceeding sales targets and objectives by developing customer relationships and closing business opportunities within targeted accounts.
- Research and understand prospects’ business plans (both tactical/technical and strategic/business) and financial resources.
- Understand prospect’s buying/decision process and business cycles that can affect these processes.
- Maintaining high level, executive contact with accounts, focusing on the establishment and maintenance of strategic relationships.
- Developing and implementing specific customer account and opportunity plans in support of company goals and quota objectives.
- Providing timely and detailed information on market needs, buying trends and competitive information.
- Ensure account’s understanding of competitors’ weaknesses as well as Silver Peak’s strength.
- Manage pipeline to exceed sales quota.
- Play an important role in developing and maintaining the company’s image and reputation in the marketplace.
- Demonstrated sales account management experience with a track record of exceptional achievement.
- Demonstrated ability calling on and closing sales with “C” level audiences as well as other key buyers and decision makers within the organization.
- Passion for winning and a strong aptitude for business strategy
- Excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of internal team members
- Self-starter, self-confident individual with integrity and accountability
- Highly motivated, competitive, entrepreneurial and attracted to a challenging opportunity
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment along with strong organizational and strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skill
- Bachelor's degree supported by real sales experience
- Experience in a complex sales environment, managing large, visible, demanding customer accounts
- Knowledge of the networking market and storage market
- Fluent in French with a strong command of English