Regional Sales Manager- AT&T
Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our award-winning SD-WAN solutions, Silver Peak is actively seeking a Regional Sales Manager (RSM) for the AT&T account. As a Regional Sales Manager for Silver Peak your primary responsibility will be to drive sales growth and product awareness through AT&T. You will utilize your sales, technical and relationship building skills to demonstrate Silver Peaks unique business proposition to all the constituents across AT&T.
You will work closely with field and inside sales to drive the most benefit from AT&T and Silver Peak through proven skills in; sales engagement and management, technical enablement, marketing planning, training and relationship building.
Successful candidates will possess strong critical thinking skills, executive presence, and a desire to make AT&T sales and technical sales titles successful. If you have a passion for growing a channel business and proven track record of AT&T success, Silver Peak represents a unique opportunity for that professional.
What You Will Do
- Lead regional AT&T activities and sales strategies aligned with regional sales leadership
- Develop and leverage AT&T relationships to grow revenue and mindshare
- Act as the global account manager for all aspects of the business to business relationship
- Understand AT&T’s sales motion and drive success through accurate forecasting and visibility into opportunity development for our sales teams
- Facilitate the sales engagement with Silver Peak sales team
- Identify AT&T champions who will work with us to pilot programs, prove success, and incorporate positive findings into our joint GTM approach
- Plan and facilitate sales and technical training requirements enabling AT&T self sufficiency
- Engage and own driving a focused marketing plan with AT&T field personnel
- Manage all Silver Peak resources as they relate to supporting the AT&T mission
- Excite and create a level of bias within AT&T for Silver Peak and Silver Peak offerings including evangelizing joint wins and use cases
Who You Are
- Passionate – you understand the value of the AT&T partnership and get excited about seeing it grow.
- Self-Starter – you understand that it’s up to you to engage and collaborate with the larger Silver Peak team and that being part of a winning team means everyone must take part.
- Transparent – you understand that open and honest communications are the clearest path to success and done in a respectful and timely manner is essential in a successful relationship.
- Results Oriented – you understand the role you have to play on the team and identify what you must do to support the mission and drive to a successful conclusion.
- Accountable – you understand that you must take ownership of yourself and your circumstances
- Collaborative - you see the value in sharing early and often to engage those around you
- Evangelist – Be the voice of Silver Peak to the AT&T community, loudly echoing our joint wins, achievements and the value of partnering with Silver Peak.
- A min of 5+ years of experience in AT&T sales management.
- Proven rolodex of AT&T contacts and relationships
- Knowledge of the high-tech sales cycles
- Basic proficiency in Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills
- Tenacious and aggressive “hunter” mentality
- Strong executive presence and financial acumen
- Ability to see and present the business value of technology
- BA/BS or equivalent