Director of Technical Support
The Director of Technical Support is responsible for the overall delivery of technical support for Silver Peak customers and Partners. The Director will work with other Regional Directors to develop, refine, deliver and scale the global Silver Peak Technical Support delivery team by creating policies, processes and reporting that drives a great experience for our customers and partners. The Director will be responsible for overall Support Delivery for the regional team.
The position reports directly to the Chief Customer Officer.
What you will do:
- Establish clear objectives, goals and milestones for customer technical support team members based on tiering and complexity of TAC cases and lead and mentor the teams to achieve these objectives;
- Communicate individual dashboards and reporting that reflect the initiatives of the team and advances the team toward these goals;
- Ensure the representatives in Global Technical Support are hired, trained and enabled to deliver on the SP technology and work with Engineering to deliver Release Readiness for upcoming versions;
- Continually contribute to improvements in processes and procedures, create and implement innovative solutions to improve results or efficiencies;
- Provide quarterly analysis and recommendations to the Senior Success Executives on team performance and how the team can enhance our overall customer support experience;
- Partner with stakeholders to meet business objectives of enhancing customer satisfaction, optimizing productivity and reducing customer effort;
- Effectively communicate all initiatives to relevant teams across the organization;
- Help define, develop, and implement support and success processes, tools, and measurements.
What you are great at:
- Proven experience as a Director in similar role with heavy experience in IT applications and operations
- Proven experience as a Director in a high-volume call center support environment
- Sound understanding of call center technologies including IVR, Saleforece.com, LMS, Jira, and other systems
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks, knowledge management, and customer survey tools;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills;
- Outstanding communication abilities;
- BS/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MS/MA will be a plus
- SaaS/Computer Software industry experience strongly preferred