Field and Channel Marketing Specialist- Temporary
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a Field and Channel Operations Specialist on a temporary basis to support our North American Silver Peak field and channel organization.
In this role, you will be part of a field team that collaborates with sales, marketing and operations to help enable and engage our valued partners and prospects and drive demand for our SD-WAN solutions. You will assist in the execution and administration of marketing content, programs and communications developed for technology alliance and reseller partners while monitoring and tracking progress against defined metrics. You will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our partners’ experience through direct interactions and communications.
You are resourceful, driven, and highly detail-oriented. Teaming is part of your approach to delivering results in a dynamic environment where you excel at multi-tasking. The experience you bring includes a fundamental knowledge of working with the B2B partner ecosystem within the hi-tech sector.
You will be based in our corporate headquarters in Santa Clara, CA and report to the Director of North America Field Marketing
What you will do:
- Assist the field team and work closely with sales, corporate marketing, and operations teams to support the administration of field and partner programs.
- Assist in management of marketing funding requests, payments and claims processing.
- Work with internal teams and program vendors to execute on end-user and partner event logistics and fulfillment of brand promotional materials.
- Identify, communicate and monitor the availability of program, campaign and event materials for internal and external stakeholders.
- Follow-up with field teams, partners, marketing operations and finance for pre- and post-event requirements.
- Maintain calendar, manage progress and document activities for timely, efficient execution.
- Manage and provide visibility in to day-to-day program reporting and outcomes.
What you are great at:
- Project Management. You keep your pulse on multiple projects simultaneously through strong organizational and time management skills
- “Channel-First” mindset. You have familiarity working with partners and creating the optimal program value for them
- Being a team-player and running with ad-hoc responsibilities that arise
- Crunching the numbers. Your capability in data-driven analysis will directly impact marketing insights
- Problem-solving. You quickly assess the goals of a project, any potential pitfalls, and proactively provide input and recommendations
- Entrepreneurship. Motivated, take ownership, results-driven and meet deadlines with high-quality deliverables
- Excellent interpersonal and communications – listening, written, and verbal skills
- Navigate Salesforce and manage systems data
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a marketing field required
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Understand the indirect channel and experience with technology partners
- MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Experience with Marketo and Creative Suite is a plus