Territory Sales Manager - DACH Region
We are looking for a top flight Territory Sales Manager in region DACH with extensive SaaS, enterprise software, or network infrastructure software experience and burning desire to win. You will be responsible for winning new customers and expanding revenue at current customers. The role requires cold calling plus extensive interaction with channel partners and technology peers to develop a robust pipeline of business. The sales pipeline must be managed in a highly professional manner to provide prospects and customers with an exemplary experience as they make their purchasing decisions.
You will be located in Germany and report to the Country Manager.
What you will do:
- Identify, establish, develop and close business while exceeding sales targets and objectives by developing customer relationships and closing business opportunities within targeted accounts
- Research and understand prospects’ business plans (both tactical/technical and strategic/business) and financial resources
- Understand prospect’s buying/decision process and business cycles that can affect these processes
- Maintain high level, executive contact with accounts, focus on the establishment and maintenance of strategic relationships
- Develop and implement specific customer account and opportunity plans in support of company goals and quota objectives
- Provide timely and detailed information on market needs, buying trends and competitive information
- Ensure account’s understanding of competitors’ weaknesses as well as Silver Peak’s strength
- Manage pipeline to exceed sales quota
- Play an integral role in developing and maintaining the company’s image and reputation in the marketplace
What you are great at:
- Demonstrated sales account management experience with a track record of exceptional achievement
- Demonstrated ability calling on and closing sales with “C” level audiences as well as other key buyers and decision makers within the organization
- Passion for winning and a strong aptitude for business strategy
- Excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of internal team members
- Self-starter, self-confident individual with integrity and accountability
- Highly motivated, competitive, entrepreneurial and attracted to a challenging opportunity
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment along with strong organizational and strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skill
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree supported by real sales experience.
- 5+ years of enterprise software or similar experience
- Experience in a complex sales environment, managing large, visible, demanding customer accounts.
- Knowledge of SaaS, networking market, and storage market.
- Experience with enterprise IT & network organizations.
Statement from Werner Waldhier – Country Manager CER
“Viele Anforderungen. - Mir persönlich ist es wichtig, Mitarbeiter/innen zu finden, die basierend aus 3 Gründen erfolgreich sind: ambitioniert, engagiert und ein Teamplayer.“