We are seeking Python Engineer to join our Delivery team at India (Pune) Development Center. In this role, you will be responsible for writing server-side web application logic. Your job is to develop back-end components, connect the application with the other (often third-party) web services, and support the front-end developers by integrating their work with the Python application. If you are a technology expert, with a desire to provide potential custom
- Write effective, scalable code.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications.
- Document and structure the code. Test and debug programs. Perform troubleshooting and error handling.
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Assess and prioritize feature requests.
- Education: B.E. / B. Tech / MCA / MCS
- Experience: Overall 3 to 7 years’ experience in web application development using Python.
- Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong implementation knowledge of Django.
- Strong experience implementing Web APIs through Django REST Framework (DRF).
- Strong experience on various Python libraries, data migration, transformation and scripting.
- Good understanding on web application development concepts such as Bootstrap, Angular.
- Be able to recognize and write syntactically correct Python code, recognize data types supported by Python, and be able to write Python code that will logically solve a given problem.
- Should be familiar with Python features and capabilities, and understand how to write, debug, and maintain well-informed, well documented Python code.
- Should have experience using PostgreSQL Database and should be capable of using ORM.
- Should have Azure IAAS & PAAS knowledge including understanding of web apps, containers, docker & Azure DevOps.
- Experience on Celery component and should have experience in the message queue like RabbitMQ or Redis.
- Excellent Communication, presentation, problem-solving and team working skills.
Infogain is a Silicon Valley headquartered company with software platform engineering and deep domain expertise in the travel, retail, insurance and high technology industries. We accelerate the delivery of digital customer engagement systems using digital technologies such as cloud, microservices, robotic process automation and artificial intelligence to our clients.
Infogain delivers positive business outcomes for Fortune 500 companies and digital natives, using rapid prototyping and a solid foundation of DevSecOps-based software platform engineering that ensure high-quality and on-time delivery. A ChrysCapital portfolio company, Infogain has offices in California, Washington, Texas, London, Dubai, India and Singapore, with delivery centers in Austin, New Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, and Mumbai.
Visit us as www.infogain.com to learn more.