Endpoint Security Engineer
We are seeking Endpoint Security Engineer to join our team at India (Pune) Development Center. In this role, you will be responsible for configuring and managing the endpoint security solution, design and manage security controls and oversee the endpoint security postures including Vulnerability management and log analytics.
- Create and deploy endpoint security profiles
- Configuration, tuning and operating of several Cybersecurity tools from vendors McAfee (ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO), Endpoint Security (ENS), Application Control (AC), Change Control (CC)
- Operate endpoint and network security tools for internal use and customer environments that reside on customer premises and in the cloud.
- Design and manage security controls within customer requirements and the Cloud infra
- Evaluate new methodologies to deliver cybersecurity capabilities
- Understand current cyber exploits, attack methodology, and detection techniques using a wide variety of security products
- Perform vulnerability assessment, create scan profiles, reporting and handling
- Work on standard Windows and Linux Server images and suggest updates
- Coordinate and contribute in audits, upgrades, breach investigations and customer benefits
Develop an environment of learning and sharing the knowledge and act as a team player
- Education: B.E. / B. Tech / MCA / MCS or equivalent experience supporting end users in relevant technology
- You should have a minimum of 3+ years relevant experience to the role
- Proficiency with McAfee Management Portal, deployment and client Configuration, Incident response and Reporting
- Experience with McAfee ePO, HIPS, Virus Scan and Web Gateway
- Experience with Group Policy, Windows Update and SCCM
- Adept at Active Directory Analysis/SAML/Oath
- Knowledge and experience of High availability deployments & BCDR for Linux and Windows
- Knowledge and experience of Golden Image and Deployments, Linux Patch Management
- Proficiency with Vulnerability assessment tools
- Experience with Forensic tools, Network analysis, Log Analytics
- Basic knowledge of Cloud IaaS concepts, network and firewalls
- Certifications: Certified McAfee Security Specialist - ePO (CMSS-ePO), Certified McAfee Security Specialist HIPS (CMSS-HIPS)
Infogain is a Silicon Valley headquartered company with software platform engineering and deep domain expertise in the travel, retail, insurance and high technology industries. We accelerate the delivery of digital customer engagement systems using digital technologies such as cloud, microservices, robotic process automation and artificial intelligence to our clients.
Infogain delivers positive business outcomes for Fortune 500 companies and digital natives, using rapid prototyping and a solid foundation of DevSecOps-based software platform engineering that ensure high-quality and on-time delivery. A ChrysCapital portfolio company, Infogain has offices in California, Washington, Texas, London, Dubai, India and Singapore, with delivery centers in Austin, New Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, and Mumbai.
Visit us as www.infogain.com to learn more.