Sr Analog-Mixed Signal/RFIC Layout Engineer
We are a leader in secure, intelligent wireless technology for a more connected world. Our integrated hardware and software platform, intuitive development tools, unmatched ecosystem and robust support make us the ideal long-term partner in building advanced industrial, commercial, home and life applications. We make it easy for developers to solve complex wireless challenges throughout the product lifecycle and get to market quickly with innovative solutions that transform industries, grow economies and improve lives. silabs.com
- Strong understanding of basic electrical properties and principles
- Strong familiarity with Cadence Virtuoso, Layout XL, Calibre and Unix
- Advanced knowledge of layout dependent effects wrt device (LOD, WPE etc) and process matching techniques
- Execution in Top Level assembly of Layout
- Strong knowledge of Latchup prevention and ESD protection schemes a plus
- Strong familiarity with P&R methods a plus
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- Work closely with Design engineering to provide high quality layout in a timely manner
- Work on block level, macro level and top level; floor planning, assembly and physical verification
- Work on physical verification tools like LVS, DRC, ERC, EM, Latchup, Antenna etc
- Experience in leading a project layout team a plus
- Experience working in multiple processes (tsmc, global foundries etc)
- Experience in Bulk CMOS & SOI technologies.
- Communicate effectively in regular status updates. Proactively suggest solutions.
- Experience with skill coding, python/perl.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Tech degree in Electrical Engineering. MTech is preferred.
- 5+ years of layout experience in CMOS Analog-Mixed signal/RFIC Layout.
- 2+ years of layout experience in CMOS RFIC Layout
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
MS/MSc/Ph.D in Electrical Engineering
Benefits & Perks:
- Equity Rewards (RSUs)
- Insurance plans
- PF and NPS
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.