2019 Internship - Digital Design / Verification Engineer, IoT MCU and Wireless (Singapore)
***This position only accepts applicants studying in universities in Singapore. We do not provide any work visas for internship.
The candidate will be a technical contributor to the digital design and verification team, developing highly integrated mixed signal SoC’s for low power MCU and Wireless products. The individual will develop block level design(s) for IP to be integrated into the MCU system. The individual will also perform detailed block level verification using advanced verification techniques around UVM. Tasks could also include development of infrastructure / scripts to improve the efficiency of the development flow.
Intern Project Focus:
During internship, candidate will help design and verify peripheral IP blocks, including pipe-cleaning a new verification methodology. Project will be focused around next generation of MCU products.
Responsibilities (one or more of the following):
- Design peripheral IP for the MCU system
- Perform block level verification of the IP using a new methodology built around UVM
- Identify areas for improvement in the methodology, develop solutions for the improvement
- Broad knowledge and experience in: Digital design, Verification
- Above average skills in: Simulation, debugging
- Excellent skills in: Verilog
- Demonstrated ability to: trouble shoot, write clean reusable code
Experience and Education:
- Electrical Engineering Degree: Preferably seeking master’s degree.
- Specialized training in: Synthesis and Place and Route tools (optional)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Our ideal candidate is someone who can trouble shoot hard problems, come up with innovative solutions, and show initiative for sharing creative ideas. We like those who pay close attention to detail in execution and also able to step back and find new areas to explore, improve, and innovate.
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely knowledgeable in digital design and verification.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.