Product Test Engineer (New College Graduate)
This role will develop test strategies for ICs and modules, including implementation of characterization, qualification and production test solutions. Role will also be involved in yield improvement and costs reduction while maintaining excellent product quality.
- Develop test plan and work with designer on Design for Test.
- Develop test programs and design test hardware for new RF products; the solutions must be affordable and yield high test coverage.
- Support Product Qualification Process
- Support bench validation and characterization.
- Support test platforms migration to in house test platform to attain low test cost and address test setup capacity constraints.
- Perform yield analysis and contribute to test process improvements.
- Provide remote debug and technical support to offshore factory sites.
- Available for business travel upon request.
- Other duties may be required.
Education and/or Experience:
- The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering and have good electronic knowledge including electronic signals, characterizations and its processes.
- Knowledge of basic computer language including C and Python for programming and data analysis.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.